What happened to the "official" Evergrey MySpace profile?

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
I noticed that the Evergrey profile, listed as "official", has vanished from MySpace. After I got home last weekend, there was a hole in my Top 8 where they were placed, and the music search only brings up small "fan" profiles.

Anyone know what happened to the Official Evergrey MySpace?
Have I been blinded (heh!) and just can't find it?

Yeah that's the one!! Hmm... I wonder why it's not coming up in the music search when you type in the band name. It used to, that's how I found it.

Well, thanks! Eventhough I feel like a dope :Smug: :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion, Evergrey fan in NM!

The official EG myspace used to come up in the search all the time. I have a ton of links on my profile, but I've been lazy in adding EG's link because they were either in my TOP 8 or the only one to display on the searches. I seem to remember Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay having this problem. I jokingly chalked it up to MySpace not being able to handle a foreign search on all the bitchin' metal pumping out of Sweden. Maybe it's not just a joke :ill: ha ha!

Helen, the show was great! The guys came out and mingled with the crowd too, which is absolutely un-heard-of at this particular venue, so they won over a lot of fans that didn't already expect that from the band. That was pretty cool to watch my hometown lavish praise on one of my favorite bands. *beams*

sh0kr0k said:
Helen, the show was great! The guys came out and mingled with the crowd too, which is absolutely un-heard-of at this particular venue, so they won over a lot of fans that didn't already expect that from the band. That was pretty cool to watch my hometown lavish praise on one of my favorite bands. *beams*

That is cool! I'm glad you had a good time. :)
I think there will be a lot of newly-converted-fans after this tour.