Official Evile APP

"The app enables you to:
-Listen to tracks on the music player
-View upcoming gigs (with details and map)
-Buy tickets
-Interact on Facebook and Twitter
-Watch videos
-Join the band's mailing list
-Browse and buy merchandise
-View latest band & gig photos
-Easily access bands profiles on Myspace, Facebook, Last.fm etc"

That's word for word what the description says, i'm about to get the app.
EDIT: Got the app, it's alright. There's about 5 songs to listen to and 4 pictures but it'll get there... eventually.

To be brutally honest, I don't really understand the point behind this... why would you need access to everything Evile on your phone? What could be so urgent? Methinks this is reserved for die-hard fanboys and stalkers.

To be brutally honest, I don't really understand the point behind this... why would you need access to everything Evile on your phone? What could be so urgent? Methinks this is reserved for die-hard fanboys and stalkers.

Get info on ticket sales/news etc. when you don't have access to a computer maybe? Or maybe you have a bet with a friend on when their next show is!

Get info on ticket sales/news etc. when you don't have access to a computer maybe? Or maybe you have a bet with a friend on when their next show is!

Aye possibly... but seriously, who doesn't have a computer? :lol: And those who don't surely wouldn't have an iPhone?

Fuck, I don't know how things are in Adelaide hahaha. Regional, whatever.

Aye possibly... but seriously, who doesn't have a computer? :lol: And those who don't surely wouldn't have an iPhone?

Fuck, I don't know how things are in Adelaide hahaha. Regional, whatever.

Haha hey Adelaide is up to date with technology! Maybe it's for people like us Aussies who go camping :p

I say why not, it can't hurt now that apps are so easy to micromanage and pack away for when you need them

Sorry I may have worded my posts wrong:

I mean sometime after the show, whether it be 1 day or 1 week later, to chuck up the setlist. You're right though, I guess if it doesn't change too much it doesn't really matter that much

Well, my point being that one of the best things about going to a gig is the excitement over what the band may or may not play. Evile in particular are excellent at this, since every time I see them their setlist is switched around - so after a tour is done, I don't see why not. But amidst one, I'd have to oppose the idea.