Official Haul Thread

I bought Legacy of the Kings ages ago, hated it, boring, shit, pathetic, allways will, allways have,... So SUE ME!:D

I agree Shreddy, HammerFall suck.

The most recent CDs I've acquired are:

Opeth - Damnation
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief
The Gathering - Nighttime Birds
Savatage - Streets
Shakti - Natural Elements
King Crimson - Thrak

I got some money so I'm going into town tomorrow to buy my Radiohead tickets and increase my Opeth and Björk CD collections.

Got my latest haul a few days ago...
Ephal Duath - Rephormula
Ephal Duath - The Painter's Pallette
Emperor - IX Equalibrium
Kotipelto - Waiting for the Dawn (shut up.. he's awesome!)
Green Carnation - A Blessing in Disguise
Threshold - Extinct Instinct
Virgin Steele - Hymns to Victory
Nevermore - Nevermore
Sonata Arctica - Broken (single)

Goddamn sonata arctica kicks ass. As for the others, the only one that i am unsure about is the threshold one... the others are really cool (green carnation is exactly the opposite of light of day, but still good) and i am very happy.

I've recently bought
1. Opeth - Deliverance. (Damnation is weird :( :yuk: )
2. Evergrey - Recreation Day :cool:
3. Nevermore - DHiDW - :headbang:
4. Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos :headbang:
5. Meshuggah - Contradictions Collapse & None :loco: :yow: o_O :zombie:
6. Richie Kotzen / Greg Howe - Tilt.
7. Planet X - Moonbabies
8. Falconer - Chapters from a Vale Forlorn
9. ARK - ARK
10. ARK - Burn the Sun :D
11. Aria - Kreshcheniye Ognem. (smth like Baptism of Fire)

I'm going to purchase Children of Bodom and Greg Howe next saturday

Grom Hellscream said:
3. Nevermore - DHiDW - !:headbang:
4. Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos !:headbang:

Crap, I keep forgetting to pick those up. Awesome, huh?

I did however pick up a few others recently.

1.Cacophony - Go Off, and Speed Metal Symphony
2.As I Lay Dying - Beneath the Encasing of Ashes
3.Malmsteen - Facing the Animal and Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra
4.Strapping Young Lad - S/T
5.Janes Addiction - Strays(AWESOME) But I guess it's not for everyone...

shit, you guys get alot of cd's. I recently got soilworks steelbath suicide. Totally fucking awwsome!! Mega-cool riffs with some really melodic solo's

So someone else likes Ephal??? Heh, i bought it not only because of the many adds on UM, but also because my lunaris cd came with a sampler with some ephal from "Rephormula" and i liked it. And though i have to say Painter's Pallette is very different from rephormula, it's my favorite of the two. As for threshold, i bought it for damien's vocals and i was not displeased there, so i see it as a success... though i want to listen more. I didn't think it's at all bad, it just didn't instantly grab me. And the first track from A Blessing in Disguise... WOW!!!!! That's a killer song! I have yet another favorite vocalist (same as on light of day for those who don't know)

@Grom - Evergrey Fucking rules man! Good you finally got it :)

I got three CD's two days ago,

Aghora - s/t - man, what an underrated band. Super cool indian/fusion/prog/metal band. Sandiago (the guitarist) is awwwwsome. Having some super grovvy grooves to it thanks to The Seans of Cynic (bass and drums) on it. I don't really like the cjicks vocals much. There just uh... too perfectly in tune... i guess. She can sing really well, but i don't think it goes with this type of music. It also has a cd-rom extra in it which is cool.

Opeth - Still Life - I perfure this alot more than Blackwater Park (not that i don't like BwP, thats awsomme too), some beautiful acoustic playing, melodies and atmosphere. Extreemily melodic. The only word to describe it is "beautiful".

Cryptopsy - And then you'll beg - This is some crazy shit! Woah, the extreemity in the music (particularly the guitars and drums) is mind-blowing. Very technical death metal with crazy shredding, riffs and drums in it. I need to listen more to it to be able to memorise the songs.

The only problem is that I havent had enough time to listen to them, I've been really busy.

Agent Steel - Order of the Illuminati
John Arch - Twist of Fate
Chrome Shift - Ripples In Time
Section A - The Seventh Sign
Soilwork - The Chainheart Machine
Saxon - Destiny
Silentium - Altum
Gracepoint - Science of Discontent
Aria - Christening By Fire

The Gracepoint friggin' rocks!!!

oh, and Iced Earth - Horror Show. Killer!!!