Official: Iron Maiden/DIO/Motorhead U.S. Tour

Madkill

Baseball Geek/Metal Freak
Jun 25, 2001
Alexandria, VA
Visit site
It has now been officially confirmed that IRON MAIDEN, DIO, and MOTÖRHEAD will be teaming up for a two-month North American tour during July-September. Although the complete lineup has yet to be announced, it is understood that MINISTRY and ANTHRAX are among the acts currently under consideration for the opening/support slots on the bill.

Ticketmaster.com has released the first two dates confirmed for the tour, which is believed to be kicking off on the East Coast in late July. They are as follows:

Aug. 27 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
Aug. 29 - Concord, CA @ Chronicle Pavilion

IRON MAIDEN have just completed work on the follow-up to 2000's "Brave New World" and are scheduled to embark on the European leg of their "Give Me Ed… 'Til I'm Dead World Tour" in late May.

i was gonna post this a few hours ago, but the forums were down

anyway....

THIS RULES TO DEGREES UNMEASURABLE! They're playing at Madison Square Garden, which is like 8 miles from me. July 30th will be the greatest day of all time

Maiden.jpg

Found this posted by DREAMASTER on The Iron Maidens board.
:hotjump:

Madkill said:
Section 94, line M, seats 1-8 ... 8 Maidenheads from Puerto Rico.
Cool! If you`d like, we`re all having a meet up @ The Bellevue Bar(New York City`s best Heavy Metal Bar)located on 9th. Ave. between 39th. and 40th St. Maybe we`ll see ya there? Have a good one if not!

Ray_M said:
Cool! If you`d like, we`re all having a meet up @ The Bellevue Bar(New York City`s best Heavy Metal Bar)located on 9th. Ave. between 39th. and 40th St. Maybe we`ll see ya there? Have a good one if not!
Sounds cool, I'll let my friends know about that !