IRON MAIDEN - "Give Me Ed...Til Im Dead" tour US dates confirmed!

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
The "IRON MAIDEN: Give Me Ed...Til I’m Dead Tour" has now comfirmed the US dates which are the following:

JULY
Fri 25 USA Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center (tickets on sale 26th April)
Sat 26 USA Wantagh, NY - Tommy Hilfiger at Jones Beach (tickets on sale 3rd May)
Wed 30 USA New York, NY - Madison Square Garden (tickets on sale 18th April)

AUGUST
Wed 27 USA San Jose, CA - Shoreline Amp (tickets on sale 27th April)
Fri 29 USA Concord, CA - Chronicle Pavilion (tickets on sale 27th April)

For US dates, special Guests are DIO and Motorhead.
Tickets are available through local box offices or http://www.ticketmaster.com

For more updated info on the "Give Me Ed...Til I’m Dead Tour" dates check the Iron Maiden homepage.

Bruce Chickinson said:
Cool...hopefully they will do a US sweep between those two dates....

Hopefully we won't have a gig and can make the local LA / OC show. Probably Verizon Wireless again...

I'm actually hoping to be able to fly out to California and catch you guys along with Maiden. Kill two birds with one stone type deal :headbang:

Bruce Chickinson said:
We'd really be killing birds if the Maidens ran out and jammed w/ the real Maiden as a surprise for a song.

Oooh...I hear my alarm clock...time to wake up.

That would be a dream come true...for ANY Maiden fan :wink:

Do you have your schedules (gigs) already planned out for late August (around the time they'll be in California) ?

MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN!!! I'm soooooo there, every date they play in this town, and maybe Vegas and San Diego, tooo0000ooo000oo! If I'm playing a gig on those nights, I'm cancelling it, dammmittt!!!! I must go pay homage to Steve Harris! Wheeeeeeeeeee... When's that new album coming out??

Dio and Motorhead will make for fun openers, too.

Bruce Chickinson said:
Cool...hopefully they will do a US sweep between those two dates....

Hopefully we won't have a gig and can make the local LA / OC show. Probably Verizon Wireless again...

Irvine Meadows!

Bruce doesn't care who the new owners are and neither do I. I pay my taxes...it's Irvine Meadows, damn it! I was there on 5 July, 1985 for my first show (Iron Maiden and W.A.S.P.) so I'll call it what I want.

"Can you hear me now? Good...BLOW ME!" Fuck Verizon! :D

smylex said:
Irvine Meadows!

Bruce doesn't care who the new owners are and neither do I. I pay my taxes...it's Irvine Meadows, damn it! I was there on 5 July, 1985 for my first show (Iron Maiden and W.A.S.P.) so I'll call it what I want.

"Can you hear me now? Good...BLOW ME!" Fuck Verizon! :D

I was at that show too! I remember the maiden & wasp lineup. I still call that place Irvine Meadows. If somebody was to say they're playing at Verizon, I probably wouldn't catch on too quik, if at all. ...and NO I can't hear you now! hehehe...