Wed 5/21/08 San Antonio, TX - Verizon Wireless - on sale 3/1 10am
Thu 5/22/08 Houston, TX - Woodlands - on sale 3/1 10am
Sun 5/25/08 Albuquerque, NM - Journal Pavilion - on sale 3/1 10am
Mon 5/26/08 Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion - on sale 3/15 10am
Wed 5/28/08 Concord, CA - Concord - on sale 3/9 10am
Fri 5/30/08 Los Angeles, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - on sale 3/1 10am
Sat 5/31/08 Los Angeles, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - on sale 3/1 10am
Mon 6/2/08 Seattle, WA - White River Amph - on sale 3/8 10am

I'm a bit disappointed that they are playing the bay area on a week night and no love for sacramento area... :mad: Oh well, you know I'm going to Concord anyway. :worship:notworthy:loco::loco: that's if I can get my paws on tickets.

I am thrilled they are going to play Seattle! But, I'm a bit disappointed - this is an anemic west US schedule. Where's Denver? Where's Vancouver?

I really hope the eastern US dates don't skip out on Canada or Atlanta. Especially Atlanta. I don't know how metal bands keep skipping over that city when it's a good metal town and ProgPower does so well there.

I've heard rumors of a Vancouver show right after Seattle... but rumors are.... rumors.

I am thrilled they are going to play Seattle! But, I'm a bit disappointed - this is an anemic west US schedule. Where's Denver? Where's Vancouver?

I really hope the eastern US dates don't skip out on Canada or Atlanta. Especially Atlanta. I don't know how metal bands keep skipping over that city when it's a good metal town and ProgPower does so well there.

This is the whole US tour? Heh...you can bet your ass they never even come close to Atlanta! Fuck them! (Yeah,I'm mad!)

Everyone shouldn't get their panties in a collective bunch....These dates are the first leg of the North American tour.

There's a gap between Seattle (June 2nd) and Italy(June 28th), so there will be some more dates added...Most likely Canada and the East Coast with a Chicago and/or Detroit show thrown in.