SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME -- WORLD TOUR 08' USA TOUR DATES:

Anybody get pit tix for Irvine? I was hoping to get pit tix but wondering if they released any to us since none came up when I tried at the moment they started the presale. I punched in four tix and it gave me Loge. I was surprised it was so far back (although still really good seats). After I bought 4 and 4 for Fri & Sat shows, I thought I'd see if it gave better results by punching in only 2 tickets (despite the fact it says 4 ticket limit per member per gig) and to my surprise it did! It gave me 2 in Orch! So what the hell? There must be some kind of sale order by number of seats requested. Well, I couldn't say no to better seats so I bought the Orch seats as well. Finally tally is 4 on Fri, 4 + 2 on Sat.

Hey Jackie, I bet we're next to eachother. I got:
Fri Loge 5, row PP, seats 536-9
Sat Loge 6, row PP, seats 630-33; Orch 3, row T, seats 321-2

I won't be needing the extra Sat tix so I'll be selling those at my cost. PM me if interested.

Anybody get pit tix for Irvine? I was hoping to get pit tix but wondering if they released any to us since none came up when I tried at the moment they started the presale. I punched in four tix and it gave me Loge. I was surprised it was so far back (although still really good seats). After I bought 4 and 4 for Fri & Sat shows, I thought I'd see if it gave better results by punching in only 2 tickets (despite the fact it says 4 ticket limit per member per gig) and to my surprise it did! It gave me 2 in Orch! So what the hell? There must be some kind of sale order by number of seats requested. Well, I couldn't say no to better seats so I bought the Orch seats as well. Finally tally is 4 on Fri, 4 + 2 on Sat.

I won't be needing the extra Sat tix so I'll be selling those at my cost. PM me if interested.

It doesn't look like they released any pit tickets a friend of mine works for a ticket agency, he says they didn't come across any either.
But I did purchase what they had.
I did the same thing 4 Fri, 4+ 2( great seats) Sat :headbang:
I hope we don't get screwed out of those last 2 :ill:

Ticketmaster can cancel one of the orders if you go over the limit. Hope you don't get screwed over and have them cancel the better tickets.

One of my friends only got Loge 8 right @ 10:00. What a rip! :erk:
That's a disappointment to get Loge 8 when your friend should be getting a premium seat. I hope they don't cancel my Orch tix. Now I'm thinking that I should try and call them to remedy the prob, try to save the Orch seats and let them take back the Loge. Don't want to lose those Orch!

It seems LiveNation has a presale of their own starting on Feb 29th. Since this is a LiveNation event, I wouldn't be surprised if the better seats are there.

LInkie
Good point. Bummer that maiden fc members don't get first dibs. I just might try to sign up and see if I can get better seats. The pit in Irvine is the best!

For the Forum gig last week, I used an American Express gift card I got from work as a bonus. The payment page asks for the billing address of the card, so I used our L.A. office address since that's where our company HQ is. The day they printed the tickets to ship them, I get an email saying there is a problem with my card and I need to call in. My heart sank thinking my order was gonna be cancelled and I'd lose those floor GA seats. Luckily, all I had to do was pick them up in will call and show them the card that I used.

Someone on the IMFC website was able to get Pit about 8 minutes AFTER 10. That person logged in right at 10 and received Loge... tried later and got Pit. The trick, it seems, was to select the value instead of the "best available" option.

Annoying... to say the least.

San Antonio still had pit tickets an hour AFTER the pre-sale started. Fishy... can't entirely blame ticketmaster...

Hey Jackie, I bet we're next to eachother. I got:
Fri Loge 5, row PP, seats 536-9
Sat Loge 6, row PP, seats 630-33; Orch 3, row T, seats 321-2

Does this mean i will be right next to the infamous Red Shirt on Friday Night. Loge 5 row PP seat 540

Someone on the IMFC website was able to get Pit about 8 minutes AFTER 10. That person logged in right at 10 and received Loge... tried later and got Pit. The trick, it seems, was to select the value instead of the "best available" option.

Annoying... to say the least.

San Antonio still had pit tickets an hour AFTER the pre-sale started. Fishy... can't entirely blame ticketmaster...

I tried all that. Several times I tried selecting PIT seats, but everytime it said none are available. I continued trying for better seats for about 30 minutes and when I saw seat selection getting worse and worse, I gave up. The only thing I noticed is that if I selected 1 seat or 2 seats instead of 4, I got better seat selections. Selection of 1 seat was even better than 2. Hell, if I would've got 1 seat in the PIT I would have bought it, but I didn't.

So if somebody got PIT tix 8 minutes after 10, then maybe they're randomly realeasing the better seats??? I dunno, it doesn't make sense.

I bought mine through the fan club pre-sale and my tickets are further back than yours. Sigh... so much for getting first dibs :(

I was an idiot for not checking my IM in the Iron Maiden FC for the password when the presale started. When I did use it, the best seats that would come up were far edge of Loge 8. I got really lucky with the Loge 5 seats, but last time Heaven and Hell played there I got similar seats through Ticketmaster a week prior to the show. Can you believe the multiple additional charges to each ticket -- over $20 per ticket!