Dragonforce tour announced

C

chrisrules895

Came off the Dragonforce myspace.

Inhuman Rampage World Tour - North America
plus special guests: Protest The Hero* / Sanctity / 4th act TBA**
(* = except Toronto, Montreal,** = no 4th act in NY)

Fri Apr. 28 - Canada, Toronto, ON, Opera House // Tickets on sale next week
Sat Apr. 29 - Canada, Montreal, QC, Medley // Tickets on sale next week
Sun Apr. 30 - USA, Worcester, MA, New England Metal and Hardcore Festival // Tickets on sale now
Mon May 01 - USA, New York, NY, Avalon // Tickets on sale next week
Wed May 03 - USA, Philadelphia, PA, Trocadero // Tickets on sale Monday
Thu May 04 - USA, West Springfield, VA, Jaxx // Tickets on sale Monday
Fri May 05 - USA, Cleveland, OH, Agora Ballroom // Tickets on sale now
Sat May 06 - USA, Chicago, IL, Metro // Tickets on sale next week
Mon May 08 - USA, Denver, CO, Cervantes // Tickets on sale now

More US shows to be announced very soon!
Watch this space and spread the word!!!

Harvester said:
Holy shit! I wonder if the band is even aware of that?

Glenn H.

With Gamma Ray announcing their show months ago, I'm shocked at this poor planning.

I'm dying to see both bands (Gamma Ray kicked ass at PP III!), but the Kai Hansen factor puts Gamma Ray over the top!

Hopefully Dragonforce comes back to NYC some other time. I doubt anyone shows up, hell, 98% of the fan base has their Gamma Ray tix already.

Completely agree with YtseJammer; what a fuckin idiot promoter!!! They have to change that somehow. Someone needs to contact this guy and give him a clue! It is rare that we get to see bands like this and then this idiot doesnt do some simple research to determine that no one will show up to the Dragonforce show. What a shame.

YtseJammer said:
Hopefully Dragonforce comes back to NYC some other time. I doubt anyone shows up, hell, 98% of the fan base has their Gamma Ray tix already.

Agreed. My Gamma Ray tix have already been purchased. :err:

Steph

Something's wrong here. The last few years, some great bands have been in concert when I was on vacation. I'm going to Mexico May 5th, and Dragonforce will be here in Philly May 3rd.

Now I'm worried, because the dates are working out for me. Life as a cynic is tough.

Steve in Philly

P.S. - I WILL be at the Philly show. Hope to see some others there!

Meh, Montreal is easier for me to get to as it's on a Saturday and the same exact distance as a drive to NYC which ends up being on a Monday. Why are all the shows I want to see in NYC on weekdays?

eaeolian said:
Wow, is that a strange touring package...

Yeah, that is pretty strange! I've never heard of any of those other bands. But Mike, check this out.. In one week at Jaxx:
Tuesday, May 2 - Gamma Ray
Thursday, May 4 - Dragon Force
Saturday, May 6 - Spock's Beard

What the hell is Jay going to pull in for Monday, May8?!?!?! I guess no local openers will be needed for the Dragonforce one since it looks full anyhow (not that those other bands will sweeten the deal).