Official live clip from Buenos Aires

pere

Feral falcon
Dec 4, 2011
Finland
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3brcfttchzA&list=UUQplaZZ2mv8fo8Zd-1hQPzg&index=1[/ame]

I say this is pretty damn good.

Ok, is there any doubt now Floor is staying? You don't being in a Finnish production crew from 8000 miles away to do a pro-shot video clip like this for a temp who will be leaving the band in another year.

Traxan: We posted this on our Facebook a while back, but from what our South American friends have told us (via translation from newspaper articles), this is part of a promotional DVD being filmed, due for release later this year. I'll try to dig up the link when I can find it.

Kiitos Pere; I was just about to post this video. :lol:

Seems like I will always get cheated out of a chance to hear this song live. :(

Doesn't matter. You don't invest like this in a member who might leave. I think it's just a matter of working out the details. Like when she can do ReVamp, getting her on birth control pills... :)

I need to confess that up until now I've been a bit underwhelmed about Floor's crazy high finale, even at the Hartwall Arena concert in Helsinki in November, but I guess the conclusion now must be it was because of the poor quality of YT clips and less than optimal seating and/or poor sound engineering at Hartwall since this is just perfection. Damn does she make it high, loud and clean! Just unbelievably powerful.

Yeah this performance is unbelievable. I don't understand why they didn't pick up Floor when Tarja left.

And I am very happy there's going to be a Nightwish w/Floor DVD. I'll definitely buy it.

So I'm late to the party on this one, at least on commenting on it. GLS is one of my favorite NW songs, if not one of my favorite pieces of music. I was hesitant to watch Floor's take on it for awhile. In fact, I was hesitant to watch anything of Floor for awhile. I was hit really hard with the news of Anette's departure, partly because I love Anette. And partly because I had literally just seen two (incredible!) NW shows merely days before the announcement. They were incredible shows, and I was riding high on them. I was so disappointed and just bitter for awhile.

So, after a few days I finally decided to watch the GLS video with Floor. I was.. well floored! She has incredible ability, and is still able to carry that warmth and passion I loved so much from Anette. She to me, is a perfect mix of both Anette and Tarja. She has incredible technique, and incredible warmth and passion. And she does something that made me love Anette so much, she takes risks. This was always something that I absolutely loved Anette for. She had the ability to take risks, which is a catalyst for growth. As a singer, we saw Anette evolve in her years with NW. I am excited at the prospect of not losing that excitement.