official Power of Metal tour dates?

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
there seem to be conflicting dates all over the internet for the power of metal tour with Symphony X and Psychotic Waltz.

For example, I want to go see them in Budapest on March 14, but on some sites it gives that date for Budapest, for others it says that the tour is in Germany that day.

Where do I find official information?

there seem to be conflicting dates all over the internet for the power of metal tour with Symphony X and Psychotic Waltz.

For example, I want to go see them in Budapest on March 14, but on some sites it gives that date for Budapest, for others it says that the tour is in Germany that day.

Where do I find official information?

Budapest date is correct.

Hi, I'm new to the Nevermore forum......just wanted to say.....can't wait for the Power of Metal tour!! I'm from the UK but I will be travelling to Tilburg, Holland for the show on 20 March at the 013 club as there are no UK dates booked for this tour. Missed the London show last year due to other commitments and when this came up couldn't resist it especially with the lineup!

And this week, just got the awesome news that Nevermore are also playing UK's Bloodstock festival in August!! Don't think my year can get any better than that now! Thanks Nevermore!!

Waiting on the US dates...They were released sometime ago and the local club hosting them here has the tickets available but I dont wanna buy until the shows for certain.