Official PQ website

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
As many of you will probably have noticed, there hasn't been much in the way of updates at www.power-quest.co.uk in recent times. Apologies for this but there's a good reason.

This is due to the fact that our web designer and I are currently planning a new look website for 2011 that we hope will "go live" in February 2011. The new look site will reflect the Blood Alliance theme as well as more prominently featuring the current incarnation of the band.

It's all good Steve. Better to concentrate on updating at all, which is an area where I think you are very generous in. Looking forward to the new website, and if there's anything I can do, let me know.

Are you going to stick with a flash site or change it completely? Just out of plain curiosity.
I would also like to know that

Take the time Steve, it's fine, I personally don't really find this as something urgent but of course some change wouldn't hurt.

Looking forward to it! New website designs are always interesting to see.

DNS propagation has begun.......the old site will be gone very soon to be replaced by a Holding Page for the new site.

PQ email addresses are offline as a result too......so please bear with me on this. If you need to get hold of me either contact me via Facebook or Myspace or on this very board!

I can see an entirely black page with what looks like purple or dark blue font that reads:

"Copyright © power-quest.co.uk 2011. All Rights Reserved | Made with hand on heart by forgottenglory"

If that's it, then yup!

Now I see New Website Coming Soon in big letters and the Blood Alliance artwork's character next to it :)

Loooks very promising :)

Good luck :)