Official PQ website

Well, I'm sure that if you guys have specific requirements regarding wallpapers and other computer related items.....I can have a conversation with forgottenglory about bringing some of these ideas to life for you.

As the man himself mentioned, a lot of time, effort and brain storming went into the new look site....probably more so than ever before, and I think the working relationship we now have really paid dividends as well!

Great work sir! Take a bow!

Looks nice. Only thing I did notice from a user perspective is that the pictures at the top with the banner 'Join the Quest' make it look like that's the end of the page.
might just be me but when comparing it to the old site, where the icons (e.g. youtube, facebook etc.) were the end of the webpage it can be confusing.
For example i didn't realise that the homepage was more than the image of the band, and when i clicked on albums, the image changed but i didn't think to scroll down to see the list of albums.
it's probably just me though :lol:

now that I have scrolled down... :headbang: it's a really well put together site. Love those promo shots

Anupam did an awesome job on this, glad you guys approve - I agree, wallpapers would certainly be a healthy addition too!

Website suggestion/request: I liked how the old websites had birth dates and hometowns in the band member's bios. Also is there mention of past members that I'm missing outside of the full biography link? If I were a new fan I'd like to see the members who played a part in the albums I'm enjoying.

I guess not. Mobile internet might struggle a bit with it. Looking good, though! Just a lot to load. :)

Mobile internet doesn't like it as much, but only took a couple of minutes to fully load which isn't too bad!

Love the new site. The pictures at the top are awesome! :headbang:

Website suggestion/request: I liked how the old websites had birth dates and hometowns in the band member's bios. Also is there mention of past members that I'm missing outside of the full biography link? If I were a new fan I'd like to see the members who played a part in the albums I'm enjoying.

I think it's just the full biog that mentions the former members in the context of the band history dude.

Did you have anything specific in mind?

Just that you can't have too much information where eager fans are concerned :D Be a nice tribute without detracting from PQ 3.0's limelight to have pics/short bio of the old band mates.

Hey Steve, I just saw the fucking website and I must say that it's fucking amazing. Fucking great job guys!

Thank you all for your kind words! It means a lot to Steve and myself. We worked long hours and traded emails like tennis players at Wimbledon over a two month period to bring Steve's vision of the new Power Quest website to life.

To answer a few questions that have been raised, I'd like to point out that this website has not been designed for mobile browsers. We would have to design a .mobi website for that purpose with would have looked significantly different and stripped down to meet the standards and limitations of mobile browsers.

The website graphics have been optimised to load fairly quickly on slow connections (this excludes mobile browsers). As an example the sum of all pictures in the photo gallery is smaller than ONE hi-res picture that one would take on their digital camera.

The greyed out buttons are inactive, meaning that there are no pictures to show. You'll notice that the hand cursor changes to an arrow. They've been left there to in case there are more pictures to add in the near future.

I hope this answers your queries. I'd like to seize the opportunity to publicly thank Steve Williams for his help and support whilst working on the Blood Alliance website. Steve has always been extremely efficicient at providing me with all the necessary material and information to allow me to do my job.

Finally, I would like to say that I've heard Blood Alliance and it freakin' rocks like the hungry wolf at the door! The nuclear delivery of this record is a slap in the face that makes you sit up, take notice and pay attention! I can't get enough of it! Blood Alliance is THE Power Metal record of the year for me! m/

Just wanted to add my thanks for all your hard work on the website dude. You've done us proud and I'm even happy with my pictures, ha ha. Looking forward to finally meeting you out on the road Annupam :worship:

The website is really nicely done. I love how each page has a different banner photo, and the blending of the colours is great. Good Photoshop work there ;)

Please do something like this for my Photography. Kay? Chars :tickled: