Official Release?

Best thing is to order it now, then forget about it completely until it plops onto your doormat and you go "ooh! yeah!", etc....... no?

Someone here in Finland bought it from a store already and if it's sold in Holland too....it seems that the distribution is totally fucked up.
Dan should've hopped on a better label at least 5 years ago...

TheFourthHorseman said:
Someone here in Finland bought it from a store already and if it's sold in Holland too....it seems that the distribution is totally fucked up.
Dan should've hopped on a better label at least 5 years ago...

I guess those people bought the 38 minute thingy that's apparently floating around the net... I haven't seen it myself, and I won't even bother looking for it... Popping Crimson II into my CD and turning the volume waaay up will be next to a religious moment for me, and I don't get to many of those ;)

Anyway, it seems there's some sort of pre-release version going around, since Dan himself says he hasn't even got the finished album yet... I guess the people in Finland and Holland bought some crappy bootlegs. Official release is now the 8th of september, even if Black Mark hasn't changed it on their homepage. All the resellers have that date set as the release date, so I think it's correct.

Those who bought it in Holland got the 43:00 version. Read a post by Dan somewhere why someone already found it in Holland.

Dan has commented many times why he's happy at Black Mark and those comments made a lot of sense. BM and Dan may have had some troubles about EOS in the past but they've done a good job with Nightingale from what Dan has told in interviews.

But all the swedish stores, including the main distributor of black mark (soundpollution) have changed their date to 8th september.

hell, even black amrk has if you check the "new items" depertment.

L0bster said:
But all the swedish stores, including the main distributor of black mark (soundpollution) have changed their date to 8th september.

hell, even black amrk has if you check the "new items" depertment.

yeah, but only the digipak version... the jewel case version still has august 26th!
and I want the jewel case version anyways, so...:hotjump:

*does a happy spin on chair*:Spin:

*earns worried looks from workmates*o_O

Reactions: Sadistik
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BMCD168[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EDGE OF SANITY[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRIMSON II[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]August 26, 2003[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BMDP168[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EDGE OF SANITY[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRIMSON II / DIGI-PACK!![/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]September 09, 2003[/font]

It looks like the jewel case version should still be released on August 26. I pre-ordered that one, so maybe I'll get it today...please.

I emailed The End about the release and they had this to say.

"Black Mark said they are still printing the CDs. We got the promos but
not product to sell. It should show up this week I believe. It would
be jewel case and digipak. As far as I know the shirts were pushed to a
fall release."