Official Thrasher Music Video Now Online!!

AVP is shite. I like the video game but both films are horrible. How the fuck do you kill off 2 predators and leave one injured in 5 minutes? That Paul W.S. Anderson hasnt done anything good since event horizon.....and hes gonna make the castlevania film. I hate the fucker!

AVP was gash, i knew it was gash when i saw it... but at least the queen looked cool, even thought it ran like the t-rex from jurassic park. BUT when i saw AVP2 it made the first look like a masterpiece, its fucking embarrassing to see two of my favourite film creatures brought down to the level of teen horror film villains.

back to the video..... when we can afford, our videos will have naked girls, explosions, fire, us jumping off moving trains onto horseback....

AVP was gash, i knew it was gash when i saw it... but at least the queen looked cool, even thought it ran like the t-rex from jurassic park. BUT when i saw AVP2 it made the first look like a masterpiece, its fucking embarrassing to see two of my favourite film creatures brought down to the level of teen horror film villains.

back to the video..... when we can afford, our videos will have naked girls, explosions, fire, us jumping off moving trains onto horseback....

That sounds like a good video to me! i would love to see you guys jumping off a moving train onto horseback, while your singin and playing guitar LOL

BUT when i saw AVP2 it made the first look like a masterpiece,

I agree bout AVP2 i have all the Alien n pred films on spec edition (because im that sad) but im not buyin 2nd one yet as it aint worth it

Anyways I have an awesome idea, why not salavge the reputation of aliens and preds and have them in a vid of yours

We just weren't that interested in a video at the beginning, never really gave it much thought...

We had plans, as usual those plans didn't work out, where all this stuff was supposed to happen at once and it was supposed to go like this, that would get released, this would happen, we go on tour to support that then, then we release that blah blah...

but it's us, none of it happened as planned and then nothing happened, it's difficult to make all this stuff happen logically and at the right time, tying in tours with releases and promo stuff and press etc...

massive bands who have awesome managers and loads of people doing stuff for them make all that happen dead easy, we can't. we don't have managers and all that with us being a small band.

we didn't get to do certain things so we thought we would just do a video!! so here it is...

i think the video is really cool. not all that bullshit as in other videos. just four guys thrashing out. as simple as fuck! AWESOME!:headbang:

...and MATT: if you're looking for a manager... you've got my number bro! hahah

Well theres nothing edited in, I dont see any war movie parts, its not in black and white......... I dont see how it resembles One by Metallica. Maybe it resembles Im broken but why would you wanna resemble it to anything, its EVILE, thats it.

I'm chuffed with it, the song thrasher is pretty much the one typical "thrash" staple song that we'll do, and it's about thrashing, so it made sense to just have the 4 of us doing just that. comparisons to i'm broken would be obvious though i guess in that it's just the 4 of us alone playing the song with a camera going round, theres about 30,000 videos following that format though....

it does the job it needed to do!

I'm chuffed with it, the song thrasher is pretty much the one typical "thrash" staple song that we'll do, and it's about thrashing, so it made sense to just have the 4 of us doing just that. comparisons to i'm broken would be obvious though i guess in that it's just the 4 of us alone playing the song with a camera going round, theres about 30,000 videos following that format though....

it does the job it needed to do!
it made me think of the "midnight mover" video from accept.

Last edited by a moderator:
One from Metallica being one of them most famous metal video's ever, and Evile being four guys playing metal in a big hall, around the drummers drumkit, come on, it isn't that strange it reminded me of Metallica's One video.

It's not that I said it is a look-a-like video, or someting.

doesn't matter, he isn't the only one....

i guess it is quite reminiscent of 'one' and 'im broken' as it's the same basic premise.... but it LOOKS like neither....

some hate it some love it, either way we're chuffed with it for a first attempt! watch for the bit where the camera hits someones leg or something and shakes haha.