Official Unholy Alliance Europe Dates

Chamet said:
OMG, that is so fuckin awsome man, i will definitly go to the birmingham one, even if i have to go on my own...(well maybe)
thanx for that dude.

EDIT: i just checked scythes of bodom and this tour is gonna be better that the American one cuz mastodon will be replaced by In Flames

EDIT 2: lol i cant believe In Flames wont be comin to Engand

Errr what are you talking about? I have my ticket in front of me and it says:-

LIVE NATIONS PRESENTS: UNHOLY ALLIANCE CHAPTER II.
Slayer / IN FLAMES / Lamb of God / Children of Bodom / Thine Eyes Bleed

IN FLAMES are there.

According to unholy alliance MySpace Site, CoB and Lamb of Shit will rotate Slots. This if fuckin stupid, because in Europe CoB are much more famous than Lamb of God. They don't deserve to play after CoB here in Europe.

Anyone know which order they are playing?
I would think that slayer should be last sine they have main..
And what did you mean about L.O.G and Cob will rotate slots?
Log plays one show and Cob plays the next???

No rotating slots means, that one show CoB plays second and one show lamb of god plays second.

The order will be:

Opener: Thine Eyes Bleed
Rotating 2nd and 3rd slot: Children of Bodom / Lamb of God
Direct Support: In Flames
Headliner: Slayer

Excuse·All·The·Blood said:
I would go to Milan *__*
Yey... me two... I'm travelling all the way from Bulgaria and I'm going to go to the show alone... I would gladly meet up with anybody that is also going to the Milan show...

I also wonder what would be the complite line-up of the show and mainly who is going to play first - Children Of Bodom or Lamb Of God...

If the show was in Bulgaria and I was going to it with friends, it would have rocked to be part of Lamb Of God's Wall Of Death, but since I'm going to be alone at a show in a forign countrly I don't really see mayself doing that... Anyway during the Children Of Bodom and In Flames set's I'll just HAVE to be in the pit or as close to the stage as possible...

Itally, get ready, I'm coming :p

Ghaunadaur said:
Why do they go to fu**ing Germany and do not come to Vienna?? WHY? WHY?? WHY???
I'm going to Milan all the way from Bulgaria and my whiny female coison, who lives in Vienna is comming to Milan only to see me, cause I'll be there for the show... so you have no excuse for being so sad - you can make it to... and in addition to that, Children Of Bodom go to Vieanna on everty single European tour they make for years now and they've never come to Sofia... So you have nothing to wine about... You don't need to cross more than one border to see them, so do it or wait for their next tour, which I bet will pass trough Vienna again...

CoB Setlist:

- Silent night, bodom night
- needled 24/7
- living dead beat
- Sixpounder
- Angels don't kill
- Hate Me
- In your face
- Downfall

Stolen from SoB Board

Greg Moore said:
CoB Setlist:

- Silent night, bodom night
- living dead beat
- Sixpounder
- needled 24/7
- Angels don't kill
- Hate Me
- In your face
- Downfall

Stolen from SoB Board

yeah but that's not the way they played it, needled 24/7 was after silent night, bodom night ..

anyway.. it was cool!:headbang: :kickass:
I was at the first row right before Henkka:loco:

ingrid said:
yeah but that's not the way they played it, needled 24/7 was after silent night, bodom night ..

anyway.. it was cool!:headbang: :kickass:
I was at the first row right before Henkka:loco:

Thx for the info. I will edit the list

Anyone got InFlames and Slayer Setlist ??