Oh, how I LOVE being snubbed *rolls eyes*

Hey Sue, how are ya. Don`t let any of that stuff get the best of ya. Hope you`re doin ok down there in TX. Everything still sucks up here in NJ as usual.

I don`t really go to the Maiden BB anymore. Maybe just to check the homepage for news and stuff. I`ve been on this site lately. I still havn`t checked any other forums here either. I`ve only been coming to this Maiden forum. Kinda lost interest in the whole internet chatting thing, but I still rear me ugly head from time to time. Maybe one day we`ll meet up again? It was a lot of fun hangin @ Jones Beach and MSG. You were a bit quiet @ JB(understandably so being your first up here and all), but very pleasant to hang with. We`ll do it again one day I`m sure. I`ll see ya round the web!! Cheers!

Ray_M said:
Hey Sue, how are ya. Don`t let any of that stuff get the best of ya. Hope you`re doin ok down there in TX. Everything still sucks up here in NJ as usual.

I don`t really go to the Maiden BB anymore. Maybe just to check the homepage for news and stuff. I`ve been on this site lately. I still havn`t checked any other forums here either. I`ve only been coming to this Maiden forum. Kinda lost interest in the whole internet chatting thing, but I still rear me ugly head from time to time. Maybe one day we`ll meet up again? It was a lot of fun hangin @ Jones Beach and MSG. You were a bit quiet @ JB(understandably so being your first up here and all), but very pleasant to hang with. We`ll do it again one day I`m sure. I`ll see ya round the web!! Cheers!

Thanks. I appreciate it. I think it's all working out for the time being. You New Jersey guys really made me feel included during the whole time I was planning the trip & at the meet-ups, too. I miss you guys! I LOVE it up there! Someday, I definately gotta go back up there...if not for Maiden, maybe to see Priest? That would be bad-ass!

Lady Vampy said:
Tell me who it is and I'll bash 'em for you *hugs*

I can't say because I don't know for a fact. It will all come out eventually. I'll just say it's NOT Kelly or any of the NJ guys.

TinMan666 said:
Try posting some bikini pics or something ;) then you'll be super popular.

That wouldn't work for me.

Sue - I have no idea who it is, but let it go.....there are always idiots out there who are just there because they are so frustrated that they need to bash on others who were acually doing just fine. Their problem, not yours.

*sings "It's my party and I snub who I want to"*

Ran Mori said:
That wouldn't work for me.

Sue - I have no idea who it is, but let it go.....there are always idiots out there who are just there because they are so frustrated that they need to bash on others who were acually doing just fine. Their problem, not yours.

*sings "It's my party and I snub who I want to"*

I got my feelings out in the open, so that's the important thing. I feel better now.

TxBraSlinger said:
http://www.ironmaiden.org/bb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23531&perpage=15&pagenumber=25
Am so sick & tired of the bullshit at the Pants bar. And before anyone decides to jump Kelly for it, Kelly is NOT the problem. She's the only person there who DOES give me the time of day. It's someone else who's the problem.
And just how is Kelly allowed to have this "pants bar" bullshit? Have they allowed General Chat again, or are there still certain allowances for that fat ugly bitch that nobody else has?

Good to see you BTW.

Ditto... but I ain't gonna bitch about it. I just wanna know who's been nasty to Sue so I can bash 'em (PM me if you don't want anyone else to know, I have an idea who it might be anyway).

Lady Vampy said:
Ditto... but I ain't gonna bitch about it. I just wanna know who's been nasty to Sue so I can bash 'em (PM me if you don't want anyone else to know, I have an idea who it might be anyway).
You try. I gave that up ages ago.....I've found that when I stood up for someone, I suddenly stood there alone....

Which means I stop bashing back, doesn't help anyone. But I still stand up for friends (they are fewer now, makes live easier).

Lady Vampy said:

Well, nobody I know of for sure has been bashing me...at least not to my face. Was just worried someone might have been saying shit behind my back. But nobody has come forward to say that someone is, so I guess everything is o.k. *shrugs* I'm not gonna worry about it anymore. The more I do, the more it aggrivates people.

Well, I guess it's safe to say that I am now officially a "Clan" reject. So, if anyone wants to turn this thread into a Clan bashing one, be my guest. And to think that I spent the first half of the summer busting my ass trying to save money for a trip to meet-up w/ all these people...what was I THINKING?!?!

TxBraSlinger said:
Well, I guess it's safe to say that I am now officially a "Clan" reject. So, if anyone wants to turn this thread into a Clan bashing one, be my guest. And to think that I spent the first half of the summer busting my ass trying to save money for a trip to meet-up w/ all these people...what was I THINKING?!?!

To be fair, it looks like your problem is with one person rather than the whole lot. Removing yourself from the net because one person doesn't choose to chat with you is, to quote the phrase, "cutting your nose off to spite your face"

Darksyde said:
To be fair, it looks like your problem is with one person rather than the whole lot. Removing yourself from the net because one person doesn't choose to chat with you is, to quote the phrase, "cutting your nose off to spite your face"

Well, when others tend to take the other person's side & then hate me for defending myself against that one person, what other choice do I have left?