Oh, how I LOVE being snubbed *rolls eyes*

TxBraSlinger said:
Link is right here. And like my best friend said, there are real people behind the screen w/ real feelings. What's it matter? You're probably just gonna side w/ the other.

That much is true, and I didn't know it was a friend in real life rather than an online gang.

As for me, I try not to take sides in arguaments that don't concern me. So the opinions of those who don't know the situation and are just throwing in a comment in ignorance are equally worthless.

Well, damage is done. Doesn't matter what anyone says or does at this point. Feelings are already hurt. Don't really want to talk about it anymore, because the more I do the more people I piss off.

TxBraSlinger said:
Well, damage is done. Doesn't matter what anyone says or does at this point. Feelings are already hurt. Don't really want to talk about it anymore, because the more I do the more people I piss off.

I'm not one to say (and perhaps I shouldn't, sorry..) but then let it go.

I hope you feel better about it all soon...

Reactions: TxBraSlinger
TxBraSlinger said:
Well, I guess it's safe to say that I am now officially a "Clan" reject. So, if anyone wants to turn this thread into a Clan bashing one, be my guest. And to think that I spent the first half of the summer busting my ass trying to save money for a trip to meet-up w/ all these people...what was I THINKING?!?!
Uh oh. You are arguing with mesome? Oi....

Oh and I am again not posting under my own nick....Ran Mori, aka Beldaran....abusing her husbands nick.
Oh and his computer too.

Kwisatz Haderach said:
Uh oh. You are arguing with mesome? Oi....

Oh and I am again not posting under my own nick....Ran Mori, aka Beldaran....abusing her husbands nick.
Oh and his computer too.

It's over. She won. She got what she wanted. Everyone hates me because of it anyways. And nope, I'm not going to New York in January. Even if I wanted to, I sure as hell cannot afford it w/ such short notice..esp after Christmas.

Not meaning to dig up past shit...but w/ all the NY/NJ peep bashing going on, I feel the responsibility to make something clear...
I've been doing alot of thinking, & what Darksyde said was right...I should not hold it against a whole group of people for what one individual has done. I feel really bad for some of the things I said a while back out of hurt & I apologize for it. The NJ folks were very kind to me during my visit to NJ/NY last summer & deserve a big THANKS from me. I hope there is still no hard feelings w/ them.
As for all of the drama that happened a few months ago, it's time for me to move on,which I have. Things are improving w/ my life outside of cyberworld. God has really blessed me as of late.
Just wanted to say this, & now I'm really going to drop this.