Oh mah god its a new member!!!

DeadlySinners

Thrasher
Mar 5, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Yes its true im a new member....since 2 days ago....Ive been a guest at ultimate metal forum for quite some time but i never got around to registering til now..errr....yesterday. W/e i play guitar (best instrument on planet) and listen to the heaviest of heavy metal. Ill leave u with my fav bands.

1. Children of Bodom
2. Arch Enemy
3. Lamb of God
4. Slayer
5. Cannibal Corpse

haha, welcome to the forum dude, tis a shame that you're the only one that's posted in this so far.

Yes its true im a new member....since 2 days ago....Ive been a guest at ultimate metal forum for quite some time but i never got around to registering til now..errr....yesterday. W/e i play guitar (best instrument on planet) and listen to the heaviest of heavy metal. Ill leave u with my fav bands.

1. Children of Bodom
2. Arch Enemy
3. Lamb of God
4. Slayer
5. Cannibal Corpse

damn man you've got like 4 of my fav bands on there!!
mine are.

1. Children of Bodom
2. Lamb of God
3. Cannibal Corpse
4. Nile
5. Slayer

btw welcome man

hello iam new member of this forum!!!im was glade than i find this forum because metall is my life and im a musician too im blayng on bass guitar my favorite bands are

1. NIGHTWISH
2. KAMELOT
3. EPICA
4. NEVERMORE
5. DIMMU BORGIR

hehe dude....when ur a new member u make ur own thread that says hey! im new member u dont go on other threads and tell people but w/e lol. Dimmu Borgir rules