Oh man...it's horrible, but I can relate...

mp-condoms.jpg

Haha, this is actually a picture of my daughter:

100_1699Large.jpg

But seriously, she got in there herself and didn't want to ome out. I promise....haha.

When she was really little, there were a few times that we picked her up and took her outside at restaurants and things like that.
The thing is, the best way to teach them to stop doing that is to not react. If crying doesn't get them anything, or even better - makes you ignore them - they won't do it as much.

I totally agree with taking them outside, etc., to try and make the situation more tolerable for everybody, but sometimes people just have to deal with it.

Nowadays parents can't slap children anymore....it's ridicolous. Obviously there should be a motivation to slap a children....but today you can't touch them and the grew up with no education and no "limits".
I remember when I was a kid, I thought before every action I did because I knew that if I had done some bulshit my father had slapped me in the face. And also teacher slapped childrens if they were rude.
Nowadays parents say only "no. no. don't do that. no. no." or when a children cries because he want something, the answer is "stop. stop. stop...........ok take it!"
Some weeks ago I was on vacation and some cousins of my girlfriend came with their childrens...... those childrens kicked ball to the windows, run over the beds, over the sofa......and their parents said them absolutelly nothing... it was not my house so I can't say nothing...but if someone comes into my house in that way, I would be glad to slap the children and kick the cousins out after say them to educate their children for the next time.

p.s. This is not the case of that man....he had to speak with parents and not slap the children.

Nowadays parents can't slap children anymore....it's ridicolous. Obviously there should be a motivation to slap a children....but today you can't touch them and the grew up with no education and no "limits".
I remember when I was a kid, I thought before every action I did because I knew that if I had done some bulshit my father had slapped me in the face. And also teacher slapped childrens if they were rude.
Nowadays parents say only "no. no. don't do that. no. no." or when a children cries because he want something, the answer is "stop. stop. stop...........ok take it!"
Some weeks ago I was on vacation and some cousins of my girlfriend came with their childrens...... those childrens kicked ball to the windows, run over the beds, over the sofa......and their parents said them absolutelly nothing... it was not my house so I can't say nothing...but if someone comes into my house in that way, I would be glad to slap the children and kick the cousins out after say them to educate their children for the next time.

p.s. This is not the case of that man....he had to speak with parents and not slap the children.

I agree with you, the sense of slapping wasnt a "now you're gonna suffer for it". It was more of a fear that led you to think before acting.
My mom only slapped me once, and never had to do it again.

However, right now ( at least here) I see some fathers not giving a shit on how their kids behave, are they crying? let them, they'll gonna get bored.
There are many good dads and mothers around, but this thread is about the bad ones imo.

I think kids ( not 2 year olds) must know a limit on their acts to grow up.
I don't defend slapping, but letting them at will is not something that's helping much imo.

About the guy in the article, yes, he should have talked with the mother first ( and hope for the dad to not get alpha male defensive)

Fuck this.

The kids should get a better set of parents, so it's time to start slapping *parents* to get them back into line.

Some of them are sneaky fucks, though - so just to be safe, slap all people who *might* have children. This includes almost everyone past puberty (with the exception of 4chan posters and most feminists, of course) - if this seems like a step too far to you, slap yourself until it makes perfect sense.

Oh, fuck it... JUST SLAP EVERYONE.

Jeff

Things I fucking loath when it comes to this topic:

Parents that decide to go shopping (Both parents, not single parent deal here) with there brat at 11pm, kid crys because he is tired. - FUCK YOU.

Same as above, only lets make it a Dennys.

Parents that try to "reason" with their 2-6 year olds. - FUCK YOU.

Brings me to a story:

So I was installing a fence about 7-8 years ago, we had this in the back yard:

image-2.jpg

The thing is all hydrolic and I have watched it go through concrete like nothing, break rocks in half, and sheer a pin that was 1" in diameter.

So anyhow we are working along for about an hour and we don't have this thing fired up yet (good thing to). We are going along marking out the fence line, and starting off with hand digging (can't use that machine against a house or where electric or gas lines are). I have a pair of diggers and a 20 pound digging bar (pointed on one end, flat and sharp on the other, solid steel about 6' in height).

Thankfully we were not running that machine when it happened but this stupid cunt of a mother decides to let her brats out in the yard. They are doing what you would expect from a 4 and 8 year old. Getting into shit that is just fucking dangerous.

So we give the mother the benefit of the doubt and about 15 mins to get her kids under control.

This is literally how it went:

"---- please stop doing that"
"---- do you want to come inside"
"---- how about you go over there"
"---- don't touch that he needs it"
(kid tries to hand me a 20 pound rock bar that was wedged in the ground, and knocks it on my foot)

So like I said this goes on for 15 mins, now my position was not high enough to address this but I am glad the foreman finally did. This is how that went:

Mother: Are my kids bothering you <facepalm>
Foreman: Yes, you need to bring them inside or we will have to pack up and leave, it's way to dangerous what they are doing"

Me personally, I would have been more forth coming. Take your kids inside right now or we leave.

Then their fucking GRANDFATHER walks by and says "hey they don't mind, they are just helping!"

HOLLY FUCKING SHIT.

Quit trying to reason with your kids that are at the age where reasoning isn't something they get. Grow a pair and start parenting.

When I hear kids/babies relentlessly screaming in stores it fills me with rage & I just want to punch something.

I wonder if this is some kind of evolutionary thing? Cause it's like a switch being flicked on & off. Like if you watch lions in a pride, the cubs will annoy the mothers and the mothers will put up with it but as soon as they start biting at, climbing, playing etc with the male lion he doesn't exactly react too well. Usually gives a warning by way of awesome looking snarl.