Oh. My. Gawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I only got through the first minute or so, this video reminds me of those Geico ads where they say you can spend your time on something more worthwhile.

..The hell... He really didn't figure out anything better to do with his time? Must've taken years of practice.:lol:

Hahaha, yes! Thank you for brightening up my day. That kicked ass.

While we're on the topic of sweet videos, someone sent me this today. Maybe not quite as funny/awesome, but it gave me a chuckle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck that ! I like this guy ! Old metal heads rule ! Not only can this guy make such silly music with his hands, he actually has good taste in music ! His straight face kills me......

Is it just me who thinks the sound actually comes from his mouth? I think I said that last time someone posted this also.

Is it just me who thinks the sound actually comes from his mouth? I think I said that last time someone posted this also.

I don't think so. He can't create such resonance without any tension on his face muscles. Besides, his shoulder and chest muscles seem to work a lot. It does not seem fake either, but what type of a person would dedicate his life to such a stupid specialization? It is not funny, or mindblowin. It is just stupid. :D

Didn't even watch this until someone whined at me about it..this totally doesn't merit its own thread, sorry. Move it to the OT thread if you want to continue the conversation; thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.