NEW THREAD

I didn't end up going to Panthers and you fucking were the onr wanting to go ya vagina and since when were bon jovi at your house

I didn't end up going to Panthers and you fucking were the onr wanting to go ya vagina and since when were bon jovi at your house

Don't worry the good shit started when you left, folk metal!!! rage!!! blind guardian!!! and maiden!!!!!! and troy covered with half of ferrets house including a couch after he was passed out (you had to be there) -0 cheers liam and pyro, you guys fucking rock, dont hang around nearly as much as i should you you guys).

Lets recap, two of ravendork's bitches turn up, then two dykes turn up and tell us a crazed taxi driver is after them, then troy passes out, bahaha, the memories!

Bluetooth link?
Tried that originally except the video file is about 8Mb and the transfer kept timing out. It's too big to send to my phone by MMS so I can upload it, it's saved to the phone's internal memory so I can't just use a memory card reader to copy it. If he manages to find his USB cable for the phone it'll be all good though.

ravendork

Yeah I'm happy thats getting some mileage :Smug:

3 cheers for your hospitality Ferret, once again I reminded myself of why I dont drink often. The scattered highlights that I can remember were the taxi escaping dykes and at one point I remember someone inside yelling out "I love you too" in an Egg Yolkeo voice. Missed Rage playing/Troy being entombed due to talking holidays with Pyro but I recall you's made him look like he'd converted to islam in his sleep. Too bad half the party decided to go that grubby destination called Panthers but oh well.

Nerds!!!!