Oh my god! check out this new band Chasing Ares...

dreg

New Metal Member
May 22, 2004
My friend advised me to go to www.chasingares.co.uk and my god he was onto something, here you'll find a really innovotive band bringing together the likes of sikth and at the drive in and are making something really quite stunning in the process. I've never been inspired to promote a band before but jesus, go and see what inspired me so...

no way dude, the way they keep the songs moving constantly is just not that usual, especially considering the amount of actual melody involved. There are so few band who have managed to sound as meodic and damn heavy without sounding particulary pussy to put in bluntly

I'm not arguing 'cos they're my friend's band, I'm arguing cos I believe in it. I really have nort heard bands in this veign, so I'd love to know. Out of interst, why are you guys alwys so aggressive. Never any constructive criticism, just fuck this, I hate that...

Also, you guys seem to hate the vocals, so I was wondering who it is you think are good vocalists

I reckon dreg is in the band.

I also reckon dreg won't remember that other thread about that band who's name escapes me - where that guy was trying to plug them who kept using the word nutsack and so on. I remember them being sort of nu metal stuff. Shit, I can't remember the band name.

But anyway, yes...there are going to be similarities! :lol:

I wish people would stop fucking signing up just to promote their bands. It's really pathetic.