oh why, god?

seriously? what are you doing tonight? i'm gonna be at happy hour with the teachers in the lower east side from like 4-whenever. i wish i could get you and/or amanda to come to that swedish showcase tomorrow!

here's a cool obituary printed in today's Politika.
1823120916441abe26dbc08513384584_180x262.jpg

here's the translation.

“Thank you for the deceit and theft, for every drop of blood that thousands shed for you, for fear and the uncertainty, for missed lives and generations, dreams we never achieved, for the horrors and wars that you, without asking us, led in our names, for all the burdens you have place on our shoulders. We remember the tanks on the streets of Belgrade and the blood on its sidewalks. We remember Vukovar. We remember Dubrovnik. We remember Knin and Krajina. We Remember Sarajevo. We remember Sarajevo. We remember Srebrenica. We remember the bombing. We remember Kosovo. We have yet to begin remembering it. Dreaming of it. We remember those who died, the wounded, the victims, the refugees. We remember all of the lives you ruined.”

The obituary was signed by the symbolic names Nada (Hope), Srecko (Happiness), Zivko (Life), Sloboda (Freedom) and Vesela (Joy).