ok, everyone. if you're going to be in Seattle Thurs - Sat:

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
(856) 217-8996

I land Thursday at 11:30am, ill be checking into the hotel at 12ish or so. I'll be rooming with DreamNeonBlack, LunarStill, and AnvilSnake. Probably chillin with those 3, as well as Shpongled and Neal... So yeah, this is gonna be a blast. I'll have Distorted Mind CDs with me in case someone is interested.... I'll also have very very limited shirts.

Shit, maybe Ii'll give you a call on Friday.

I'll be like "Hey, this is SSJ4kdjfhjshbdfoledsbfjhX!!!11one from UM!!!!111" and you'll be like 'Hey!!! Wait........who?' I'll say "Huh?! Huh?! Wait, what?!" *Click*

Dude! It'll be so cool!

Seriously, if you want me to give you a call, I'll call you when me and my buddy get to the venue.

I will give you a wake up call from SYDNEY_AUSTRALIA, hows that....rock star boots.

and your still up , hahah

WHEN IS THIS NEVERMORE FILMING DRAMA STARTING??? AGAIN

I WILL!

Hey Will, I'm not sure if you want me to meet you at the hotel, or at the airport, so most likely I'll just meet you at the hotel... DON'T FORGET to call my cellphone when you get in... since it turns out I'm driving you guys around...

You better pitch in for gas :p

btw, here's the cell: 604-316-2904

AND DON'T FORGET to bring CD's.

I'm gonna get drunk, stoned, eat mushrooms, drop acid, smoke meth and maybe pop some Xanax after I mainline some black tar. Should be a strange weekend.

Hmm... yay. I shall involve myself in none of those... Except drinking. Drinking I have no trouble with. Kevin, you shall buy me booze. Or if one of the guys I'm stayin' with are 21... then they can buy me booze. I'm gunna try and bring as much as possible down from the Duty Free at the border... but I doubt they'll let me take it.

You do it too? or just tickled that he's intended to use so many illicit substances? :D (Booya, Deron, I know how to get around your censorship :p)