ok, everyone. if you're going to be in Seattle Thurs - Sat:

firewalkjen said:
:headbang: :kickass: :zombie:

:Smokin:

Just wanted to say I\'m soo jealous of you all. But I hope you all have a blast! and I expect to see some interesting pics and hear some crazy stories;)
that sums up my feelings about the seattle show

Will Bozarth said:
well, its 1:53. I leave for the airport in a little over 2 hours. plane leaves at 6:15

*arranges christian faith center group welcome at gate N16*

Will Bozarth said:
yes, it's my cell. btw, that would be friggin hilarious.

I would sooooooooo prank you with WD, but then you'd get our cell numbers. Maybe Loomis will let us borrow his phone. ahahah

Sentient 6 said:
silly , silly question

I wonder how much Will would pay for:

Warrel's phone number
Loomis' phone number
Warrel's address
A kiss from Jeff
Naked photos of Warrel

Oh shit, I've gone too far now. But here are my guesses

Warrel's phone number - He'd pay at least $40, but it would get changed that day I'm sure.
Loomis' phone number - If WD is $40, Loomis is probably $35... But loomis would be too lazy to actually change his number so maybe it would be worth more.... but then again, Jeff would probably just never answer his phone.
Warrel's address - This is pretty priceless. In fact, if I were Warrel I'd send out a decoy after the show so Will doesn't follow you home.
A kiss from Jeff - I think Will would only pay $10 for that..... or he could just buy Jeff a couple of drinks and get the kisses for free.
Naked photos of Warrel - I'm guessing Will has already photoshopped Warrel's head on hundreds of naked male bodies. So real photos wouldn't be worth anything to him.

P.S. I luv Will

and willieeeee
and weenie
and i need some sleep

MetalSteph said:
I wonder how much Will would pay for:

Warrel's phone number
Loomis' phone number
Warrel's address
A kiss from Jeff
Naked photos of Warrel

Oh shit, I've gone too far now. But here are my guesses

Warrel's phone number - He'd pay at least $40, but it would get changed that day I'm sure.
Loomis' phone number - If WD is $40, Loomis is probably $35... But loomis would be too lazy to actually change his number so maybe it would be worth more.... but then again, Jeff would probably just never answer his phone.
Warrel's address - This is pretty priceless. In fact, if I were Warrel I'd send out a decoy after the show so Will doesn't follow you home.
A kiss from Jeff - I think Will would only pay $10 for that..... or he could just buy Jeff a couple of drinks and get the kisses for free.
Naked photos of Warrel - I'm guessing Will has already photoshopped Warrel's head on hundreds of naked male bodies. So real photos wouldn't be worth anything to him.

P.S. I luv Will

and willieeeee
and weenie
and i need some sleep

He actually photoshopped warrels head on to the naked picture of Jeremy... I saw it, with these eyes!!!

!