Ok got my reamping gear.. Hit me with some DI and I'll Savage them up good!

:oops: same back at you.

Ola, you know you're an animal. There's no reason to be bashful ;)

ENGL needs to sponsor you in some way.

I'm buying Morgray (Brandon E's) Savage around January 1st.

Some things in life you just cannot prevent. :lol:

Are you still using the Harley Benton for everything? Some people have posted some nasty clips with that thing, but you really know how to make it roar :headbang:

Ola, you know you're an animal. There's no reason to be bashful ;)

ENGL needs to sponsor you in some way.

I'm buying Morgray (Brandon E's) Savage around January 1st.

Some things in life you just cannot prevent. :lol:

Are you still using the Harley Benton for everything? Some people have posted some nasty clips with that thing, but you really know how to make it roar :headbang:

Congrats for the Savage, you wont be dissapointed. Yes I'm only using the HB cab right now, just mic it really close to the speaker cone to get rid of the leaking sounds from the cab ;)

Hehe all clips are from my band of course!
Check www.feared.se and look for a song called Euthanasian Bliss.

By the way i remember you reuploading the latest FEARED tracks (from the last album) on the myspace page with some new Metal Foundry drums...

Is there a way we can download all those tracks ? (can't check myspace from work at now, and at home my flash player has AIDS)

:kickass: Thanks, Ola. I go to the Feared.se site but it automatically re-directs me to myspace. I've downloaded the songs from the media section a) 8 songs b) 12 songs, respectively.
On the myspace player I see Euthanasian Bliss in the list, but when I press play it skips the first 6 songs and goes straight to Breaking The Cycle, Fall of man Demo 2008 and Me and My Sheep.

I'm LOVING that Euthanasian Bliss track but not having any luck in acquiring it.

:kickass: Thanks, Ola. I go to the Feared.se site but it automatically re-directs me to myspace. I've downloaded the songs from the media section a) 8 songs b) 12 songs, respectively.
On the myspace player I see Euthanasian Bliss in the list, but when I press play it skips the first 6 songs and goes straight to Breaking The Cycle, Fall of man Demo 2008 and Me and My Sheep.

I'm LOVING that Euthanasian Bliss track but not having any luck in acquiring it.

http://www.feared.se/audio/Feared - Euthanasian bliss - 48.mp3