Ok I must know Dan, who did what vocals?

Apr 10, 2002
NYC
Visit site
I mean you did a really good job mixing everyone together and training them in such a way that they sound like you. However I can always tell when you are growling because of a certain inflection in you voice. Still, I cannot always tell. I would like a map as to who is singing on each song if that is ok with you?

Charles

I don't really remember myself.

I guess this is a good thing for the webpage.

I haven't got the time right now, but I promise to do it in the coming months.

Dan

starchildo@aol.com said:
I mean you did a really good job mixing everyone together and training them in such a way that they sound like you. However I can always tell when you are growling because of a certain inflection in you voice. Still, I cannot always tell. I would like a map as to who is singing on each song if that is ok with you?

Charles

I still have it pretty fresh in memory (maybe as I listen to the album all the time, which Dan probably doesn´t as he´s understandalbly quite tired of it).
I haven´t got the stamina to type down the lyrics from the booklet.
Let me know if the complete lyrics are available somewhere and I´ll mark everything our for ya.

darklyrics usually has so many mistakes in their lyrics, yet they're the only lyrics site i know of that deals specifically with the kind of music i listen to.