EVEMASTER - III (Mixed / Mastered / Guest Vocals by Dan Swanö)

Feb 26, 2007
As mentioned in another topic, the new Evemaster album will be released on 9th of June. The album was mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö, who also did some guest vocals on two tracks called New Age Dawns and Absolution (epic 10 minute track!). Down below you can see some details for the album, below that you can find some links for tracks released already.

Dan (Swanö that is) has been working on the mix of 2 songs for a week or so and finally today we've come to conclusion that everything sounds fucken awesome. So, now Dan knows which way to go with the rest of the tracks and I think that the album mix and master will be ready towards the end of this week.

First 2 songs Dan has been working on are "Enter" and "New Age Dawns". Dan added his vocals on "New Age Dawns" and I must say that he sounds brilliant and I feel so frigging honoured to have him perform on a song composed by myself. Can't wait for the album closer "Absolution" to feature his vocals.

The hunt for a record label will start soon. I have such strong faith on this album that I don't think finding a good label to work with should be too big a problem. We'll live and see.

Another update coming when the album is done. I'll probably make some video teaser as well when all is sorted out.

CHEERS!
The mixing and mastering of the album is now done. Dan did great work!

The song listing is as follows:
1. Enter
2. New Age Dawns
3. Humanimals
4. Losing Ground
5. The Great Unrest
6. Sweet Poison
7. Harvester of Souls
8. Fevered Dreams
9. Absolution

The following people have taken part on the making of the album:
- Jarno Taskula: vocals
- Tomi Mykkänen: guitars, synths, vocals
- Enrico Annus (Khert-Neter): drums
- Ville Sorvali (Moonsorrow): bass
- Dan Swanö: clean vocals
- Ismo Monola (My Sweet Sorrows): synths
- Markus Vanhala (Omnium Gatherum, Malpractice): lead guitar on two songs
- Harri Hyytiäinen (Avathar): vocals
- Rod Boston (Keltic Jihad): spoken word

New website is being designed. Old site will remain functional until the new one is launched.

More to come!

You can find two new tracks "New Age Dawns" and "The Great Unrest" (with the usual MySpace "quality") in Evemasters MySpace site here: http://www.myspace.com/evemasterofficial

The track "New Age Dawns" is also available as digisingle, for example, in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/fi/album/new-age-dawns/id370313939?i=370313954&ign-mpt=uo=4

Here's our tribute to The King of Heavy Metal singers. Ronnie, you will not be forgotten!

The king is dead, long live the king!

- tomi & jarno / EVEMASTER -

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a new teaser I just put online. Hope you'll like it!

The Scandinavian release date is tomorrow. Rest of the world will follow later this coming Autumn.

- tomi -

Last edited by a moderator: