Dan Swanö and Evemaster

fireangel

May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest
Heya,
just read in the news that Dan is working on Evemaster's next album and also adding some vocals :D

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=128574

Edit: also on the Evemaster-Homepage:
" The album is nearing completion
(2009-10-12)
Dan (Swanö that is) has been working on the mix of 2 songs for a week or so and finally today we've come to conclusion that everything sounds fucken awesome. So, now Dan knows which way to go with the rest of the tracks and I think that the album mix and master will be ready towards the end of this week.

First 2 songs Dan has been working on are "Enter" and "New Age Dawns". Dan added his vocals on "New Age Dawns" and I must say that he sounds brilliant and I feel so frigging honoured to have him perform on a song composed by myself. Can't wait for the album closer "Absolution" to feature his vocals.

The hunt for a record label will start soon. I have such strong faith on this album that I don't think finding a good label to work with should be too big a problem. We'll live and see.

Another update coming when the album is done. I'll probably make some video teaser as well when all is sorted out.

CHEERS!

- tomi - "

cool, i bought an album of theirs off the omega order a year or two ago, it was like 3-4$ but i have to say, it was the best 3$ cd ive ever bought haha

i still listen to a couple tracks from time to time