Ok, I'm hammered, and this is everything I've bought in the past month

I think there's nothing more exciting that have the post guy knock on my door to let me know a box with 15 CDs in it has arrived :D

Getting new cds rules. I love when I go to the label PO Box and, upon opening it, find a lone key sitting inside...meaning the contents were too great to fit in said box. I find the larger box with the number matching the golden key and BAM!!! heaven. Nothing better. Except nice tits. That I get to touch.

edit: without being arrested.

I got a brand new credit limit raise on my last remaining credit card (for being such a good boy), so naturally I dropped $230 right back and made a ridiculous order from Hell's Headbangers :lol:

I'll post it later. For now, shower.

Brian Eno - Another Green World

And I agree Mark, getting to unpack 10+ new CDs within five minutes is the experience closest to amazing just behind shaving a male penis.

From 15 CDs upwards, it is actually better.

So this is what I ordered the other night, I went a bit hell-thrash crazy, lol. I just increased the Brazil GNP by roughly 4.3%

ABSURD - Asgardsrei
AKITSA - La Grande Infamie
ARKONA / MOONTOWER - W Szpomach Wojennej Westii
BENIGHTED LEAMS - Obombrid Welkins
CHURCH BIZARRE - Sinister Glorification
EXECUTER - Welcome To Your Hell
EYES OF LIGEIA - A Fever Which Would Cling To Thee Forever
FANTOM / EVOKED CURSE / TERROR STRIKE- Fantomania
HALLOWS EVE - Evil Never Dies
HELHEIM - The Journeys And Experiences DIGI DOUBLE CD
KATHARSIS - Kruzifixxion
MYSTIFIER - Goetia
OFERMOD - Mysterion Tes Anomias
ONDSKAPT - Dodens Evangelium
PROFANATICA - Profanatitas De Domonatia
SODOMIZER - The Dead Shall Rise To Kill
S.V.E.S.T. - Coagula: L'Ether du Diable DIGI
WOLFSWINTER - Gestrandet In Nastrand/ Der Tag Vergeht

and the single best thing of them all, to be worn with pride:

TSgargoylepentagram2.jpg

Where did you get that Fantom split? I fucking need that. I wish I could find that Fantom compilation put out a few years ago.