ok marylanders. horrorfind convention roll call!

Speaking of midgets,
Have I ever told you that one time when I left the Maryland Death Fest 2004, right outside of ThunderDome, as we were driving home after the third day, wasted and happy at 3 am, we stopped at a stop light,
the road was all empty, and dark all of a sudden from behind comes this tiny scooter, and stops next to us infront of the red light, and its a MIDGET with wooden legs (!!!!!!) on a scooter!!!!!
this was so sureal!!!!! I mean, really what are the odds...
we were all like... staring outside the window, staring..... staring, not saying a word...
then the light turns green, and we start driving and then after like 5 minutes...
"dude...... did we just see a midget with wooden legs on a scooter?"

man, that was wierd.

ok, I'm done hijacking this thread, THE END.

In NJ there is a place called Midget Ville. Just a midget alcove, tiny stores, tiny houses and one stop sign with the word stop xed out and another word written over it, forgot what it is though, something weird. My friend's been there, I plan on going there too. Pretty interesting.

what happens if one of the midget families has a non midget child??? are they kicked out to join the neighboring town of normals?

here are a few pictards

Just hangin out in cockeysville
dscn02835km.jpg

The four of us in the convention in cocksburg
dscn02856bp.jpg

And now you'll see what spending time in cocktown does to a person
dscn02866ll.jpg

dscn02879ak.jpg

dscn02883zv.jpg

no we didn't get to meet him. we just got to stand in line for another guy, whose line was right next to bruce's table. so we got to see him but didn't actually meet him.

...next year...

he signed one dude's chainsaw...that was kewwwwwl.

i also saw someone carrying a deer head on a plaque. which i assumed was to be signed by bruce. but i doubt theirs had the ability to laugh and mock.