Ok ok ok, maybe not Muppet Christmas Carol... THE DAILY SHOW

I love that show so much..Its probably the most truthful news show I've ever watched :p

I love the Daily Show...it was great when Stewart first came on and they constantly ragged on Craig Kilborn...or when Steven Colbert and Steve Correll would debate (that was always hilarious)...and Lewis Black's Back In Black segments...good times...

Will Bozarth said:
Yahoo News and The Daily Show = my only sources of news

Oh man, another similarity between Will and I. :loco: seriously. that is IT for me for news. I've learned so much from Jon Stewart isn't even funny. Well, actually it is funny. And I really should get one of those bumper stickers. That's one I would actually defile my truck with....

:)

Will Bozarth said:
man, did you see the episode when Bill O'Reilly was interviewed by Stewart? that was entertaining.

stewart.jpg

thread inspired me to run outside and snap the pic
Will, did you see Jenna Jameson on the O'Reilly Factor? She didn't take his shit and made him look the intellectual inferior , and damn she's easy on the eyes

Jenna made Bill look bad? Wow.. that IS bad! I'm gonna have to find that one. Dave Letterman totally ripped Bill a new asshole aswell.

The Daily Show is the greatest TV show right now, hands down. Totally agree.. Jon Stewart is funny as hell and intelligent. Definitely the best hour on TV though. Jon and Colbert.