Okay, I have a question

Of course it's LACRIMOSA!!!
OH-MY-GOD.... :OMG: It's something so horrible. Bunch of sleazy faggots.
I heard, that, when Sentenced was together on a tour with Lacrimosa, the Lacrimosa's members almost cried when Sentenced threw beer in the audience.
They cried because their fans make ups could get messy because of the BEER. ..
I hope I dont have to listen to that band ever again:D
damn.....horrible..... :erk:

Ankal said:
Of course it's LACRIMOSA!!!
OH-MY-GOD.... :OMG: It's something so horrible. Bunch of sleazy faggots.
I heard, that, when Sentenced was together on a tour with Lacrimosa, the Lacrimosa's members almost cried when Sentenced threw beer in the audience.
They cried because their fans make ups could get messy because of the BEER. ..
I hope I dont have to listen to that band ever again:D
damn.....horrible..... :erk:

I like Lacrimosa. Great stuff.

Man, Merzbow was the first thing I thought of when you said noisy.

Otherwise, I say the same...Origin, Cryptopsy, older NIN, Skinny Puppy's Too Dark Park, A.C., most Gabber or extreme techno, that middle part to Fatboy Slim's "Rockafeller Skank," or...Mortician, but they suck total ass. It's like the bad kind of noise.

It's always a rsk for me to listen to MTV, at any given moment they may play something of Sean Paul. First nausia hits me, and if I can't change the channel soon enough I'll pass out.

Ageless said:
:guh:

For me, i'd have to go with all things Power Metal.
By unlistenable, he didn't mean bad. He meant not easy on the ears. I like Meshuggah and Immolation. Part of what makes them good is that they are not easy on the ears. Power metal would be easy on the ears of most people, but not on mine, because I can't stand the vocals.

lots of honkey tonk the barbettes listen to when I get my hair cut (I'm surprised they didn't give me a mullet)

its not that I hate all country music but this stuff puts chills down my spine.

Also Throbbing Gristle

oh yeah, I just remembered, go seek out a band called Anal Spermshit.

I double dare anyone to listen through 5 songs of theirs (and they're only about 10 seconds each too. =).