OL Show Haifa 25 April

Chokeslam

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2005
Hi,

I'm based in Australia and happen to be visiting Israel in April this year and was ecstatic to notice that OL are playing a show in Haifa on the 25th.

I'd love to book tickets ASAP but I haven't been able to find a website for the venue/promoter or a way to make a booking. Is anyone here able to point me in the right direction to purchase tickets? My hebrew is pretty lackluster so english contact would be preferred, but if I have to brush up on the language than so be it!!

Thanks in advance!

I believe there`ll be tickets in the venue itself, or in several CD stores such as the Metal Shop in tel aviv (I think its on Frishman 42 or something).
if you`re in Haifa then its in the Junck CD store at Carmel Center.

If you need some further help you`re welcome to ass me to any of my contact programs (msn or ICQ) and i`ll telp you :)

BTW in all of these stores there`s english speakers.

Folklore said:
I believe there`ll be tickets in the venue itself, or in several CD stores such as the Metal Shop in tel aviv (I think its on Frishman 42 or something).
if you`re in Haifa then its in the Junck CD store at Carmel Center.

If you need some further help you`re welcome to ass me to any of my contact programs (msn or ICQ) and i`ll telp you :)

BTW in all of these stores there`s english speakers.

I remember the Carmel Center from when I was last in Israel. I have relatives in Haifa so I may have them check the store you've mentioned to see if they're on sale yet (I don't get over there until mid April so I dont want to them to sell out befor I arrive). I'd imagine the bands popularity in their home country would be rather high so I'm trying to organise this early.

Thanks again!