OL WILL PLAY ON DUTCH POWERPROG FEST

long time ago that ive been here *shame* but this morning i think it was just over 10 nathalie phoned me (i was still asleep) and she had to tell something and this news was so good that OL will play in holland damn this was the best wake up call for allong time hihi
so we have to wait just a little time and then i can see them finally another time the second time now i cant wait till its time

oh one just little thing for a verry big wicky bring some xxl shirts hihi ;)

greetings and see you in holland :) wicky

Hey- my tall friend, welcome back inhere!
People, Wicky was not a believer as far as OL was concerned before he saw them in RTN. I tried to get him to listen to Mabool before, but he was too busy over Epica and Within Temptation at the time ( who can blame him?) But now he is a supporter and that is why I woke him up this morning with the good news.
Luckily he was too happy to be annoyed that I woke him :loco:
You don't wanna mess with him since he is around 2 meters tall and has arms the size of my legs- but he is a gentle giant!!! and great friend :)

Folklore said:
Paul: Seeing November's Doom is finally possible for me !!
I will do my best to get there !
Awesome !!

Morticia - what a queen !!

Avi! You're gonna go??!? This may be the chance we have to finally meet. I really really really want to go to this, I'm going to kick myself for a long long time if I miss out.

Holy Moses, OL in holland, and now that i am living in SWEDEN..... Crazy line up on prog power.... Wolverine, Novembers Doom, Throes OF Dawn.... MY god, I have to see if i can get a cheap flight to holland those days.

No swedish gig planned yet?? perfect country to play in!!! ;)