Ola n Jeff

That was very cool.Is it too presumptuous to think that Van Williams should play on his third solo album?!

Reactions: Cadikill
Its so true every time i met jeff he was so appreciative and humble. He has always been a fan first. Such an amazing guitar player and dont present himself as a typical big headed "I'm better then you" rockstar.
I wish alot more artists were like that. I have met a few that were almost un-approachable and made you feel like you were putting them out. Every single member of nevermore with the exception of one were always majorly cool with me and had no problems sitting and talking,taking pictures autographs etc.i have never in my live met,talked with a man who says thank you and I appreciate that more then mr loomis. He is a real down to earth guitar god and as much as upset sbout him and van leaving nevermore I understood and want him to enjoy what he does. Once its not fun anymore thats when it because a job.
Mr loomis if your reading this stay humble and grounded like you have for the past 30 years,its people like you and jim Sheppard and wally(rip) that make us fans want more

Attachments

• 168480590.jpg
    168480590.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Neptune and ~Lynn~
Right on man,that is the way it should be and I am glad you had that experience!