Old Demos?

EvilMonkey

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2003
www.evil-monkey.com
Greetings.
This is my first post here. I'm a Jemsiter who was turned on to Sun Caged from Marcel Coenen's occasional video posts in the multimedia section of Jemsite. I was an instant fan. I love Sedation and Secrets of Flight especially.
Anyway. I would be very interested in aquiring copies of the 2000 and 2001 demo discs. I see that there were very few made, and that there are none left for sale... But I also see that many Sun Caged band members frequent this forum. Would it be possible for someone in the band (or their press people) to make a copy (assuming they kept any for themselves). Full payment and shipping costs would be provided of course. I know this may be a lot to ask, but I would really like to have both demos. If not, how can I listen to those songs? If anything like this would be possible please e-mail me at chris@evil-monkey.com
Thanks a bunch
Chris

P.S. I appologize if this topic has been covered already in this forum, I did not take proper time to search it. And I appologize in advance if this request is in poor taste or otherwise taboo.