Old folks' music that you love

I have loads of respect for Queen, I just think most of their music was bland and overrated. Aside from obvious ones like BR and DOTL, most everything was just dull to me. I'm in the minority with this, I realize. Still, it counts for great old folks' music.

Nice to see Fleetwood Mac, Lynn! Tusk is my favorite album, actually. Everyone faps over Rumours but Tusk was weird and cool and sad all at the same time. Storms is amazing.

And no one can play like Lindsey.

Last edited by a moderator:
My instructor gave me his FM LPs to take home and listen to when I was 14. It was the Yingwe/Satch/Vai years of course and I ignored them for a couple months. It took a day of boredom and smoking a bunch of pot before I listened to them. Big eye opener, the guy is incredible.
I have fun a couple times a month playing in a local bar band who specializes in Heart and Fleetwood Mac cover tunes. Wish I was as hot as Nancy Wilson but thats another story LOL. Speaking of..

0xbnd3rexpj6r3xb.jpg

:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey like I said, she looked real good. At least she wasn't all tatt'ed up like Lita Ford, who was also on with her and Ann.

I love classical music, I listen to a lot of it.

But on a more recent "old folks" music: The Shadows, Beatles (duh), Rolling Stones, Hendrix, Carpenters, Simon and Garfunkel, Joplin, Zeppelin, Dylan, Abba, fuck..... too many to mention!