Old Forum

yeah, now we finally have a real forum.

I read every single post in the old forum. I never posted in it because I thought it was shit. I guess I'm still not a fan though...

Hey boyz, just cool down...
Everyone of us is different with his own personal taste, right?
There isn't no "true" or "not true" - just like in Black Metal. There this fucking "true - not true" shit was the worst and most senseless discussion ever in a music-scene.
Everyone who likes AA can call themselves a fan, there is no need of visiting forums and do shit, which is seen as "AA-Fan-typical" or as a kind of "admission-rite" which you have to take to count as a "real" fan of AA.
Or have I to be drunk that often that my brain ceases to be a "true" AA fan? I say, NO!!!!! I don't like it to be drunk, I even hate it.
We write in our forums 'cause music brings us together, right?
We want to talk, meet others of our sort AND, we do this voluntary.
I visit both forums, and if I have to take the blame, I'll take it
I can understand both parties, the one who likes the old, and the one who likes this.
The old one is very simple, easy to use, clearly arranged and you know the people.
This one here is not so clearly arranged, but here you have more people.

The vikings traveled the seas, explored new horizons and new lands, and that is what I want do.

So, if I must fight against the horde of AA fans to stand my ground as a fan of my fave group ... I would do it 'till i'm dead.

VERSUS THE WORLD MOTHERFUCKERS!!! VERSUS THE WORLD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Originally posted by PaganBlood
This forum sucks balls! its shit! there are like 87304432843 posts a day and takes to fucking long to look at all the shit! plus everyone here if u were a real fan of AA u would have gone to the official forum before hand........... think abou it

My name on the old forum was Daniel Rosenqvist.

like a forum preference determines what kind of fan you are, thats ridiculous. ive been posting since the bravenet board.

Originally posted by M.
like a forum preference determines what kind of fan you are, thats ridiculous. ive been posting since the bravenet board.

I'm getting really tired of this "I'm-more-fan-than-you" bullshit, too.:mad: