old maiden bb´ers look what I found

Cortavenas

7 Forgotten Silver Wings
Jul 20, 2002
Toxicity, Santiago, Chile
Visit site
I remember when iced told me to fuck off on a zillion threads when I was Mr. Player

Or the funny reactions when I was Chester Parker (Vbulletin Message: you have been added into chester parker´s ignore list)

or when I was Rickosnightfoot, Konor or Eddy Barazasa

anyway I found this pic, I´ll search for the old site

gpanda.jpg

Follow the great mighty panda... he loves you too

I had this plan once to register as Suzy or something and flirt with the biggest flirts on the bb. A month later I would let them know who I was. I didn't have the patience to actually chat with people like that so I just registered Jenny 8675309.

Iced In Flames said:
Didnt you?

No, I didnt. I had already posted pics of me on the BB on 99!!! How could I ever pretend to be a woman if everybody already knew i was a man?

@Cortavenas: what other scandals besides kicking the doorstep shitting cat? Its strange how you kick ONE cat your entire life and people haunt you with that forever. While some people defend the genocide of entire races and they are considered cool on the BB. Only on the Iron Maiden BB.

holy shit...talk about old school.

days like that will return one day...i still believe.

i remember Konor, man that confused many a few people, including the real Konnor and myself back when i was Unholy Punishment.

good times...

Aces, you damn cat-kicking, perfume-smelling, disco-dancing Casanova-wannabe! :)

Nice to see you here. Have you done any net-flirting lately? Have anyone special in mind? :cool:

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Aces, you damn cat-kicking, perfume-smelling, disco-dancing Casanova-wannabe! :)

Nice to see you here. Have you done any net-flirting lately? Have anyone special in mind? :cool:
perfume smelling??? LOL... I wonder from where you took this one...

i had posted on this ultimate metal forum as soon as the official forum general chat went down. Then I didnt came here for a week and when I came back the Iron Maiden forum (of the UMBB) was down!! So i kept posting all this time on the CHAT section of the Ultimate Metal BB. Just NOW i noticed the Iron Maiden forum was under "unofficial forums" and with very small font. Thats why I hadnt seen it before.