old maiden bb´ers look what I found

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Aces, you damn cat-kicking, perfume-smelling, disco-dancing Casanova-wannabe! :)

Nice to see you here. Have you done any net-flirting lately? Have anyone special in mind? :cool:
btw, I dont remember if you are european or american. I am going to Europe tomorrow. Köln, Berlin, Paris, London and Amsterdan. If you are european and wants to drink some nice european beer in a nice european pub, write to rogeriorpenna@hotmail.com!!

Didn't someone register the fake name Ayreon and photoshop pictures of some really hot girl with Maiden stuff and then get all the n00bs excited?

/V\erc said:
Didn't someone register the fake name Ayreon and photoshop pictures of some really hot girl with Maiden stuff and then get all the n00bs excited?

LOL yeah, I insulted her since her/him first post, it was so obvious... but a lot of n00bs stood up for her/him anyway

Cortavenas said:
LOL yeah, I insulted her since her/him first post, it was so obvious... but a lot of n00bs stood up for her/him anyway

Yeah, I'm surprised I didn't get slammed too bad for calling "her" out as an attention whore.

anyone remember leejunfan ?

i was just on the ultimate metal hub and came across someone with this nick,there cant be two of em.

he doesn't seem to be crying at the moment though.