Old metal page

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
While posting on another messaeg brd I set up a page to share some older obscure metal (which that brd was not too into, they were more into talking about the 80's in general then music, which is cool and the reason I've started hanging out on this brd.. I like it here much better). Anyway, here is the link to the page...

http://nasapunk.tripod.com/greeno/front.html

If people seem to be into it I will try to change it each week and if you guys are not into it that's cool also. I've only been uploading a couple songs by each band but if someone would like the complete album I can upload it all. Not doing newer or big bands, just the more obscure stuff. For example up right now is the German band Caress which as far as I know have nothing available on CD. The mp3's are at 192 kbs. Let me know what you think or tell me to get a life or whatever :)

Psychonaut said:
They kinda sound like old Warlock. That chick sounds a lot like Doro without the accent. Not bad, though.

That's what I heard also. I guess being from the same country Warlock was an influence on them.