Old Nick Shows

Am I the only one who has absolutely no idea what Nickelodeon is or was?

And you are how old? I don't know a single person my age (20) who doesn't know what early nick was like...i.e. AmAzInG!1!>@

:lol: @ salute your shorts; didn't that have that redheaded kid in it that was in Terminator 2?

Cartoon Network was better than Nick IMO. Samurai Jack, motherfuckers.
I don't care for Samurai Jack but:
Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, The Grim Adventures of Billy&Mandy:kickass:

As for Nickelodeon: It just doesn't get any better than Ren& Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.

modern nick fucking sucks, bunch of retarded shows aimed at 10 year old kids

the only exception is spongebob, I love that square guy. He is hilarous :kickass:

spongebob.jpg

Speaking of old nick shows, I was actually at universal studios when they were filming an episode of Clarissa Explains It All back in the day. God I wanted to fuck what's her name so bad when I was 9 years old.

:lol:
I don't remember what she looks like - post a pic, all I remember was this silver looking slime shit.

:lol:
I don't remember what she looks like - post a pic, all I remember was this silver looking slime shit.

I don't know her name. Just google the name of that show and you'll probably find her. I bet she wasn't even that hot. I was just horny back in those days because I had just found out that women could make my johnson hard, plus I think she wore skirts which really made me go nuts back in those days.