old school forum characters

Psychonaut said:
I picture the Swine always typing on here with aviator sunglasses on and a gnarled stump of a cigar clenched between his teeth.

That's the best one yet!! :lol:

must confess i picture the swiney one as one of those kind of army drillsergents(not our own deesnydery drillsergent!the film ones)"what do ya mean you cant find your jump in the fire picturedisc-drop and give me twenty you fag!!!"

must confess greeno,i just picture you more like a 7o's british punk-all different clour spikey hair and piercings-just the name n stuff i guess.

sorry ted,but i gotta agree with the others,i definatly see you as a suit n tie guy during the day/mad rocker at night kinda guy.please tell me i'm wrong and your the owner of the best rock club in your city!

Greeno said:
Damn, am I that obnoxious on this brd? :) You meant "without" a beer in my hand right. :) In real life I'm more of a quiet kinda guy so maybe that's why when I got on this brd I go crazy at times. :)

I really have no clue why you sound like that in my head, but you just do! You aren't quiet and whatnot here, that's for sure, but it's a good thing. We need the input! Besides, those guys are the fun ones at concerts, anyway!

Oh man, you guys have me pegged...I'm definitely the suit and tie guy during the day, short hair and glasses, and pretty much "clean cut". Have to be for my job...but I'm not just the rocker by night....I am blasting metal in the car on the way to each customer's locale all the way up to their front door...then I go all "professional" until I'm back in the car. Then it's back to headbanging. My voice is kind of "hillbilly". I'm from Kentucky, afterall...so I sound probably a lot like anybody you've heard on CMT or Bill Dance Fishing...hahaha I'll have to put some thought to this and tell you guys what I think Y'ALL look like!
Greeno I picture looking like Carson Daily...I don't know why....

Bryant I always pictured as his picture.

Reasonably close. I normally look like shit when I post. I'm usually on the PC after work. I have a beer in one hand, a cig in the other, my hair pulled back in a ponytail and my dirty work uniform on. Working second shift doesn't give me much inspiration to do much more than take a shower on work-nights and that's usually after PC time. : /

Bryant

I already know what JonnyD looks like. I saw one of his pix.
Same goes for Baldyboy.
As for the rest of you, I have no clue. I know Wicked Child is one of our younger members here, so I have some sort of mental picture.

We will all have to get together one day. We can all go to Prog-Power 5 ^___^ Two days, ten bands and downtown Atlanta taken over by the metal nation.

Bryant

Wyvern said:
Yes we all make a mental image about our fellow posters. In another forum I post a pic of me and people start to say I looked like Rob Halford...stil don't know if it was because I'm bald or I look gay o_O
Well, in my case it´s because you´re bald and the photos I´ve seen do have similarities to Halford. :D

I´ve tried to imagine what some people online look like in real life but most times I´m so far off. They never turn out to be how I pictured them judging by the way they post.

tedvanfrehley said:
Greeno I picture looking like Carson Daily...I don't know why....

WHAT?!!!!!! :)

After this thread is done we should all post pics of ourselves and freak everyone out. But then again that may ruin the "magic". :)

The saYer said:
when reading posts here, don't you ever make little voices in your mind for each poster, or imagine how a poster looks, even if it could be totally inaccurate.

example: I imagine drillsargeant to speak like zetro souza.

ex. 2 : I imagine sixxswine to be a 35 year old white guy dressed in a sargeant d uniform without the mask.

hey , this is a great thread for disclaimers! :)
I had not taken a peek of this thread until now. Shit.
Great picture, there Sayer. I hate to disappoint though, I'm 31, I'm brown & have NO military experience....:D

JOHNNY D we've all seen but I picture him looking up close like Jason Newsted...
Psychonaut I picture looking like a young Ozzy...
Baldyboy is Waddy from the Exploited
Bryant - Yngwie Malmsteen
who else.....I'll post more.... this is fun...

tedvanfrehley said:
I picture the Swine looking like WWF pro THE ROCK...
I might be as tall as the Rock. Same skin tone I think. Except he's American Samoan. I have more hair & I don't have that paralysis around the eye like a damn stroke victim. And sadly I wasn't graced with looks...

Jonny D is probably a dude that looks like "Rex" formerly of Pantera, except he's no pussy. Likes pussy, but is no pussy!

Baldy is probably bald, looks like the guy from Disturbed. If I got this right, it's truely disturbing...

Greeno? Well, he's probably got the accountant look A clean cut guy that would blend into a crowd of Lawyers or something. Guy knows metal & that's just fucking great!

Murai is a older Beavis...
Or is it Butthead?!

Bryant? He's the dude on the picture! Unreal. I thought it was "Viking King" when I first saw it!

I'll to the rest of you later.:D

sixxswine said:
I might be as tall as the Rock. Same skin tone I think. Except he's American Samoan. I have more hair & I don't have that paralysis around the eye like a damn stroke victim. And sadly I wasn't graced with looks...

Jonny D is probably a dude that looks like "Rex" formerly of Pantera, except he's no pussy. Likes pussy, but is no pussy!
Thats pretty much how I imagined ya - anything to do with looks other than Skin tone I figured you were brown when saw your actual name :) ..... Th

sixxswine said:
Or is it Butthead?!anks for the kind words my friend

Bryant? He's the dude on the picture! Unreal. I thought it was "Viking King" when I first saw it!

I'll to the rest of you later.:D
I dont know witch one he is Prolly both :p .... as for Bryants pic I'v seen quite a few pics of em and thats the best of em all lol (Hes one ugly bastid J/K)

Wyvern said:
Yes we all make a mental image about our fellow posters. In another forum I post a pic of me and people start to say I looked like Rob Halford...stil don't know if it was because I'm bald or I look gay o_O
'cause you DO look like Rob eheh :D
hey, better than looking like Fred Durst ;)

sixxwine said:
Or is it Butthead?!
:lol: :tickled: :loco:

murai02.jpg