Old School Headbanger.........

T_man357 said:
The fucking music is GREAT!!! (The mix too for that matter!!)
GOOD JOB man!!!!
Thanx a lot, man! I´m very happy you like it. The first official CD is going to be recorded in January, I hope it would kick some more ass!!!!:headbang: btw I haven´t heard your music yet.

I mean hell I love Jaco's playing!! and Steve Harris is without a doubt one of the most underrated bassists in metal.....I can't play any Jaco (I've never been brave enough to try) But have spent MANY an hour learning Iron Maiden songs. I don't know what everyone else is thinking but in my opinion if you want to jam..It sounds like a good plan to me!!! Lets do it!

Ok so heres what I am going to do..........I will take the next week or 2 to come up with some fresh riffs and a start on the arrangements.......I will email all of ya`ll, or catch ya`ll here and send you the the rough tracks to see what yall think. you guys start to come up with your ideas and what ever you would like to see different or whatever...........How does that sound for a start?

Sounds good. I think a good idea might be to transcribe it on Guitarpro, if everyone has it. If not, I can probably get it to you.

old school headbanger said:
Ok so heres what I am going to do..........I will take the next week or 2 to come up with some fresh riffs and a start on the arrangements.......I will email all of ya`ll, or catch ya`ll here and send you the the rough tracks to see what yall think. you guys start to come up with your ideas and what ever you would like to see different or whatever...........How does that sound for a start?
Sounds pretty cool, looking forward to your ideas!