old school - older school - Hordes of Chaos!

The only thing, I do not like is that Mille sometimes sounds like an evil Witch :lol: The production is not that care taken/professional like the sneap produced records, but I like the freshness and the really good performance, especially the fast songs sounds very cool.

I like the performance side of it, the drummer is realllllly damn tight sounding! Half of the songs off the album ive usually got blaring out my monitors generally. Its the kick that really does my napper in, snare is cool, but overall just sounds a touch thin.

I like the performance side of it, the drummer is realllllly damn tight sounding! Half of the songs off the album ive usually got blaring out my monitors generally. Its the kick that really does my napper in, snare is cool, but overall just sounds a touch thin.

Yeah, I just listen to "destroy what destroys you". The kick is absolutely not spectacular, that´s right, man! So far I focussed on the overall impression & performance. Without decomposing it into single elements, it´s a nasty sounding anger attack what makes fun (for me). It´s a return to the really old-fashioned recording style. Refreshingly because you feel the musicians behind it. That´s good in this old school thrash metal case (imo).

I think (for example) Arch Enemy should sound polished & powerful. I don´t know how it would sound with some old rec technique. "Doomsday Machine" for me personally is the best Metal production together with the Black Album. The new Kreator now is refreshingly for me. The long time appeal remains to be seen.