Old song redone with Reampage(Ryan)

Dude, that song was totally awesome. It had me bobbing my head. :)

I like the groove of the main riff, and that tone was totally badass.

Wow dude, some HEAVY "Stabbing the Drama" vibes from the verse riff here ;) Sounds cool overall, but when the harmony guitars come in they feel much lower to me, probably cuz I would just really want a rhythm part under them. Also, the guitars have this strange sorta metallic overtone that I can't say I'm overly fond of (and I would've preferred the mic closer to the dustcap :D Was this Fredman-style Ryan? Maybe that's it...), especially present in the aforementioned off-beat staccato verse riff.

Ah, but finally in the end, some rhythm under the harmonies! I figured it was building up to a payoff, but took too long to get there IMO. Drums sound great though, especially that snare, what a pop! AD? You've really got that programmed mastered brotha!

Yeah I def hear that Marcus. This song is years old and I am sure its from when I was trying to write random swedish shit like Soilwork or Inflames. So I def hear the Stabbing The Drama influence haha. As for the tone, I also caught the metallic influence in the guitars. And to address the harmonies thing. I guess I just didn't want to do the same ol' thing with having a track of guits going underneath the harmonies. Just wanted to try some random ish' although it does sound quite a bit better when the guitars drop in.

Sounds fucking sick but that ride bell is obnoxiously loud and static. Mix up the velocities on it a bit. Also the little ride fill in the interlude. Need some more velocities on the roll.

Guitars sound so heavy, and the bass is awesome.

I think I've heard that harmony part in another of your songs... can't remember which one, tho.

Awesome song!