Old Wrestling Fans

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
On Friday, August 12th, on the illustrious grounds of the Hatchet Landings in the JCW ring, the masses will get the chance to bear witness to the LARGEST Legends and Icons show that has ever taken place in the United States.

That is no stretch whatsoever! With a packed card that features over thirty wrestling greats from the past and present, this is the first show of its kind at this scale! It is absolutely incredible and unlike anything that wrestling fans have ever seen before!

You'll see Al Snow! Bob Backland! Big Daddy V! Carlito! Chyna! Cowboy Bob Orton! Dirty Dutch Mantel! Greg Hammer Valentine! Hacksaw Jim Duggan! The Headbangers, Mosh & Thrash! Honky Tonk Man! Iron Shiek! Jerry "The King" Lawler! Jimmy Snuka! The Road Dog Jesse James! Kamaia! Kevin Nash! Koko B. Ware! Ken Patera! Powers of Pain, Warlord & Barbarian! Raven! Scott Hall! Rhino! Rikishi! Rob Conway! Rock N Roll Express! Ronnie Garvin! Rowdy Roddy Piper! Tank Abbot! Terry Funk! Tito Santana! Vampiro! Wildfire Tommy Rich! & XPac!

You can by it to be broadcast over the internet at.

http://www.psychopathiclive.com/events/list

The Gathering of the Juggalos always has a great card. However, though I am loving the "old school", I just finished enjoying CM Punk's insane shoot on RAW. Best shoots since Paul Heyman's "I was on my knees, Vince!" in that infamous "Invasion" angle 10 years ago.

Iron Sheik? He's only attending because we didn't accidentally mow him down in front of the Fayetteville (Ga.) Kroger as he was pushing his grocery cart out to his car. :lol:

(No kidding. He came out of the store right in front of us and as I hit the brakes, my friend Ripper was yelling "Holy shit! That's the Iron Sheik!" I snarled back "He was almost a dead Sheik...but we coulda grabbed his groceries...." :heh: )

Al Snow! Carlito! Chyna! Hacksaw Jim Duggan! Jerry "The King" Lawler! Jimmy Snuka! The Road Dog Jesse James! Kamaia! Kevin Nash! Raven! Scott Hall! Rhino! Rikishi! Rowdy Roddy Piper! XPac!

That is QUITE the list!

Those are a lot of names I've grown to love over the years. Thanks for posting this, I just may have to buy it!