Oliva Tour in Pittsburg Wed. !!!!

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
The Cleveland House of Blues Show was unbelievable!!

Therion was really interesting and I was blown away by Caffery's band- allstar line-up of members from Doro, Savatage and Metal Church.

They are bringing the show to the Rex tomorrow night.

Ripper and Oliva are in rare form, don't miss it if you are anywhere near PA!!

Savatage is one band I've really missed hearing new music from. I just love that band! I've been listening to Morphine Child a lot lately, as that's one of the awesomest songs they've made in recent times. So they're on indefinite hiatus then? That sucks. Can't wait for TSO's Christmas tour though.

Saw Russel at the show in Brooklyn.

Would have been great to get him, Ripper AND Jon singing a sog together, lol!!

I'm still recovering from the Cleveland and Pittsburgh shows last week, they were INCREDIBLE!!

Ripper's band is fantastic and that boy can peel the pain off the walls with that voice!

I really enjoyed Caffery's set as well, big surprise after not liking the CDs very much. I'm giving them a second chance and starting to enjoy them more now that I see where he's coming from with the heavier material.

And Jon Oliva!!! That man deserves to be right up there with Elton John!! The songs were amazing and he has a fantastic band to back them up.

This is one of the best line-ups of groups I have seen in a LONG while. Hope they can come through again next spring!