ARCH ENEMY USA FALL TOUR!!!!

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:
Arch Enemy and Machine Head team up for a co-headline tour of the U.S.!

THE BLACK TYRANNY TOUR

The onslaught that is "The Black Tyranny Tour" begins Friday, September 7th and will rip a swath across North America well into October! With Machine Head and Arch Enemy both performing full headlining sets and Throwdown and Sanctity supporting, you won't want to miss this tour!

Machine Head frontman Robb Flynn states "Man, it's just an endless stream of good news here in Machine Head-land, we are so fucking stoked to be going out with some of our favorite bands, here in the U.S., on what is sure to be THE most brutal metal tour of the Fall! Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Throwdown and Sanctity are going to bring the pain to you motherfuckers, and carnage will have no rules on this tour. Beware The Black Tyranny!!!"

Arch Enemy's Angela Gossow adds, "Arch Enemy teaming up with Machine Head in the U.S. is a big FUCK YOU to everybody who dwells in the past! We certainly aren't! Instead we're looking forward to crushing the U.S. together and leaving nothing but a tangled wreck of molten metal in our wake!"

Gossow continues, "As an added bonus for Arch Enemy fans, this will be the first time in three years that the (recently reunited) Amott brothers will be bringing their insane dual-guitar shredding to American soil! I am very excited to get back on stage and celebrate the sheer power of extreme music, all wrapped up in this fantastic tour package!"

"Let freedom ring with a METAL blast!!!"

The Black Tyranny Tour promises night after pummeling night of power from some of metal's finest. From the first note to the last, The Black Tyranny Tour will be spoken of long after it crushes your town, so if there is one show this year that you can't afford to miss, this is it. Prepare, The Black Tyranny is coming your way!

Confirmed dates... More to follow.

Fri/Sep-07 ANAHEIM, CA HOUSE OF BLUES
Sat/Sep-08 LAS VEGAS,NV JILLIAN'S
Sun/Sep-09 SAN DIEGO, CA SOMA
Tues/Sep-11 TUSCON,AZ RIALTO THEATRE
Thurs/Sep-13 DALLAS,TX HOUSE OF BLUES
Fri/Sep-14 HOUSTON,TX MERIDIAN
Sat/Sep-15 NEW ORLEANS,LA HOUSE OF BLUES
Mon/Sep-17 LAKE BUENA VISTA ,FL HOUSE OF BLUES
Tue/Sep-18 ATLANTA, GA MASQUERADE
Wed/Sep-19 JACKSONVILLE, NC HOOLIGANS
Fri/Sep-21 WORCESTER, MA PALLADIUM
Sat/Sep-22 NEW YORK, NY NOKIA THEATRE
Sun/Sep-23 BALTIMORE, MD SONAR
Mon/Sep-24 NORFOLK, VA NORVA
Wed/Sep-26 PHILLY, PA TROCADERO
Thu/Sep-27 BUFFALO, NY EVOLUTION
Fri/Sep-28 TORONTO, ON OPERA HOUSE
Sat/Sep-29 MONTREAL THE MEDLEY
Mon/Oct-01 CLEVELAND, OH HOUSE OF BLUES
Tue/Oct-02 CHICAGO, IL HOUSE OF BLUES
Wed/Oct-03 MINNEAPOLIS, MN FIRST AVE
Fri/Oct-05 DETROIT, MI HARPOS
Sat/Oct-06 GRAND RAPIDS, MI ORBIT ROOM
Sun/Oct-07 ST. LOUIS, MO POPS
Tue/Oct-09 ENGLEWOOD,CO GOTHIC THEATRE
Wed/Oct-10 ALBEQUERQUE,NM SUNSHINE THEATRE
Fri/Oct-12 SAN FRANCISCO,CA THE WARFIELD
Sat/Oct-13 HOLLYWOOD,CA AVALON
:headbang: :headbang:

Heh. Looks like Sanctity is the new Into Eternity. =d

But whatevers. If the guys want to work hard to play live dates props to them.

I can't say the band's recent material has interested me. I love melodic death, but this band does nothing for me.
For me, it's more about the tour package. I'd go see AE if they were playing with other quality bands. However, the other three bands on the bill don't do it for me.

I'm actually kind of curious to see if AE actually gets more guitar oriented on the new disc, as promised.

Zod

For me, it's more about the tour package. I'd go see AE if they were playing with other quality bands. However, the other three bands on the bill don't do it for me.

I'm actually kind of curious to see if AE actually gets more guitar oriented on the new disc, as promised.

Zod

I am kind of surprised that u dont like the newer Machine Head stuff.

Zod

They do have some pretty horrendous tour support, that's for sure. I'll check out the disc when it's released, but I think they'll be hard pressed to top the new albums from Dark Tranquillity, Mors Principium Est and The Absence this year.

Arch Enemy is killer, seen 'em once so far and would like to see 'em again although the rest of this bill doesn't excite me. Never have liked Machine Head, Throwdown suck, and I've seen Sanctity, not bad, but not a draw either (for me, anyways)

Yeah, the tour as a whole isn't the best, but I'd go see Arch Enemy no matter who they played with. One of my favorite concert memories is seeing them play Bridge of Destiny.

Count me in for Hollywood. May also try for Anaheim.

I'm there fore Arch Enemy. I have seen Machine Head before and they kicked ass. Throwdown is good, but not to my liking.

Can't believe its less than 3 months til prog already.